Chapter 07

Suddenly,  someone with a bleached blonde hair and pitch black eyes kicked the door open without even the slightest bit of a warning and a care in the world along with someone who has black hair who awkwardly followed the one who kicked the poor door.

Firstly, The blonde noticed Shinichiro immediately as he stepped inside, Shinichiro is staring slightly wide eyed at their direction with a small sweat rolling down his cheek but his face quickly went back to his usual expression.

"Manji-"

"OHH SHIN!?" Mikey yelled as he engulfed Shinichiro into a suffocating hug.

Meanwhile, Baji Keisuke was looking at the poor door while sweatdropping. "If the Old man saw what he did, Mikey may will receive something much more worse than a bonk to the head." The black haired kid muttered to himself.

"Don't wanna get involved." Baji looked at Mikey's direction and his eyes widened when he saw Shinichiro's situation. "Oiii Mikey, Let go of him! Shinichiro's gonna die!" He yelled out and Mikey immediately let go of the poor guy.

Mikey blinked twice and gazed up at his older brother.

Shinichiro sighed in relief after his little broter let go but instead of scolding the kid, He just lightly chuckled. "Control your strength, you brat." and then he ruffled his hair harshly, making it messier than it already is.

Mikey complained about his hair looking like a bird's nest now but he quickly apologized shortly after to his brother.

Baji stood beside the two of them and asked: "Say, Shin! Where have you been? We've been looking for you since this morning...?"

Can't believe this one precious child turns out to be a troublemaker in the future.

"I went to a friend." Shinichiro smiled as he told the two kids and now both of them raised an eyebrow.

"Who? Is it someone we never knew the name of? A new friend perhaps?......or a girl?" Baji asked, eyes squinting in suspicion.

After a few seconds of thinking, Mikey suddenly gasped. "A GIRLFRIEND!? YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR FIRST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER...!?"

"Uh...Keisuke, Manjiro, It's n-"

Mikey's expression suddenly went back into it's normal blank gaze, but a bit too blank actually. "I BET not even a week later, she'll dump you."

Shinichiro's bright mood went fwoosh fwoosh to the window and he slumped depressingly, going to a corner to sulk for eternity.

Baji can't help but let out a loud cackle at how funny he looked.

Mikey looked at Baji and then he started laughing too. When Baji laughed like that, of course it was contagious.

While all of this happened in a single moment, Emma was thinking about something weird in that little head of hers, it was about The red head beside her and she let out a short laugh causing the duo to look at her direction with confusion evident in their faces.

She was thinking about an oblivious Karma wearing a ridiculously long blonde wig, thick make up, pink fluffy dress and a pair of red killer heels dating her older brother as both Mikey and Baji acts as their mini butlers in the background.

Mikey was the one who just added fuel to the fire anyways, no one can blame her for thinking such things.

If someone finds out, especially a certain someone, she might get in more than a big trouble.

Going back to Mikey and Baji, They hadn't notice the two until now.

Looking at the oddly amused Emma and Karma standing next to each other, looking like besties made them raise an eyebrow.

'Who's the tomato head...?' Baji wondered, staring at the stranger.

Karma stared at them with interest, watching them make fun of Shinichiro like that makes him wanna step in but he also doesn't want to, and so that's what he did.

Watching everything unfold instead, He never really regretted it, in fact, it was quite entertaining.

"Kids." Shinichiro seemed to have finished his sulking state from the corner, Now standing as both of his hands are now in his pockets.

"Don't cause trouble here in the dojo, Okay?" Shinichiro slightly smiled and he turned to face his little sister named Emma.

"Emma?" He called out to Emma as she looked up, her golden eyes meeting his kind pitch black eyes.

"Watch over them for a moment, for me." He smiled once more and he left the room, leaving them to have a talk with each other.

He closed the door, remembering about that kick Mikey has thrown earlier, He inspected the door for a short moment while cringing.

"Gladly,  it's not destroyed..." He muttered as he went to a different part of the dojo, towards his grandfather who's currently training a few present student of his.

'It'll be nice to have another student for grampa.' He smiled, He admit it that he sees something in the mysterious and mischievous Y/n L/n.

A lot of potential, it wasn't even hidden.

Like those times he has seen him standing unfazed when something that happens in delinquency occurs during their Black dragon hang outs.

He would always see the kid looking calm, as if he's used to seeing such violence, not afraid or trembling at the sight of blood and broken bones.

But he knows that he's just a kid,

So that's why... If the kid somehow managed to get in some kind of trouble in the future, especially with his brother "Mikey" then he'd be prepared for it with this training from the dojo.

So Shinichiro's worries would lessen, being seen with a powerful gang by outsiders is not a good idea, and that will surely bring danger to the kid's future.