cap. 2

warning reader-chan will be tortured by two individuals: Austria-Hungary and Kingdom of Sardinia, second warnig (for german readers) there are many sentences in German so if you can and want  correct me

around seven in the morning, my mother opened the door of my room to let me eat my breakfast, as soon as I finished I put the dishes in the sink.
''Mom I'm going out''
''okay come back by one o'clock to eat lunch''
''all right bye''
I went to the Duomo of Milan to meet some friends of mine, we had planned this exit, by mail.
''Hallo Schönheit, was machst du hier alleine?'' (Hello beauty, what are you doing here alone)
I raised my gaze and met that of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
''em ... ich warte auf meine Freunde'' (em... I'm waiting for my friends)
''Wann sollten deine Freunde eintreffen?'' (when should your friends arrive)
''gegen halb 9'' (around half past nine)
Austria-Hungary looked in his pockets for the pocket watch he always carried with him.
''es ist jetzt 10 Uhr. Meine Liebe, möchtest du mit mir einen Spaziergang durch Mailand machen, da deine Freunde nicht aufgetaucht sind?'' (now it's 10 o'clock, my dear, would you like to take a walk around Milan with me, since your friends didn't show up)
the idea of going with him disgusts me, but I agreed.
''Erzähl mir von dir'' (tell me a little about yourself)
''Mein Name ist Y/N und ich weiß nicht, welche besonderen Dinge in meinem Leben ich dir erzählen soll, aber warum bist du in Mailand? Du solltest nicht in Wien sein'' (my name is Y/N and I have nothing special to tell you, why are you in Milan instead? You shouldn't be in Vienna)
''Ich bin in Mailand, um die Liebe meines Lebens zu finden, vielleicht habe ich sie bereits gefunden'' (I'm in Milan to find the love of my life, maybe I've already found it)
I was even more disgusted after that answer, but I decided to make his day in Milan one of the worst.
''Wenn Sie von mir als Ihrer Liebe sprechen, tut es mir leid, Ihnen das Herz zu brechen, aber ich muss bald heiraten, auch wenn unser Hochzeitstermin noch nicht feststeht'' (if he speaks of me, as of his love, I sorry to break your heart but I have to get married soon to someone even though our wedding date hasn't been decided yet)
After that sentence, the slight blush on his cheeks vanished as well as the smile on his face which gave way to a serious and gloomy one.
''Wer ist der glückliche'' (who is the lucky one)
''Einer der mächtigsten Adligen dieser Stadt, Herr Hutshef'' (one of the most powerful nobles of this city, Mr. Hutshef)
After a while we found ourselves walking in a very famous park in Milan.
Austria-Hungary stopped and went to sit on the banks of the small river that passed there, motioning me to sit next to him a little hesitant, I sat next to him.
''Diese Ehe ist entweder Ihre Entscheidung oder jemand anderes hat sie ohne Ihre Zustimmung arrangiert'' (this marriage was decided by you or is organized by someone else without your consent)
I stood silently looking at the river and tears began to flow from my eyes.
''Sie zwingen mich, diesen Mann zu heiraten'' (they are forcing me to marry that man)
He begin to stroke my back, while I was holding back the tears because the wounds hurt.
''Meine Liebe, versuche deiner Mutter oder deinem Vater zu sagen, dass du nicht heiraten wil-'' (my dear, try telling your mother or father that you don't want to get marri-)
I fell asleep and fell on his legs
''Schlaf gut, meine Liebe'' (sleep tight my love)

\tree hours later/

 I rubbed my eyes and got up off his legs
''wie spät ist es'' (what time is it)
''Es ist ein Uhr'' (it's one o'clock)
I jumped to my feet and started walking back home.
''Wohin gehst du, Schatz?'' (where are you going, honey)
''Zuhause musste ich um eins zurück sein'' (at home, I had to be back by one o'clock)
''Ich kann dich begleiten, vielleicht schimpft er nicht mit dir, wenn er dich bei mir sieht '' (I can accompany you, maybe if he sees you with me he won't scold you)
''ok''
he took my hand and we started walking towards my house, while he told me about his exploits.
''Das ist mein Zuhause. Es war schön, Sie kennenzulernen, Herr Österreich-Ungarn''
''Auch für mich war es eine Ehre, Sie zu finden, Miss Y/N''
I closed the front door and saw my mother with a angry expression on her face
''Everything OK?''
''Y/N... did you come home with an other male''
''Yes''
''besides taking you home, did you do anything else?''
''Yes, we walked around Milan and talked but as soon as we sat down by the river I fell asleep on him, as well as he keeps calling me sweetie, dear and darling'' 
''you already have a wedding planned''
''But i can cancel it, of i say no''
I ignored my mother and went to eat, as soon as I finished I cleared and washed the dishes and then went out again. I looked for my friends in our usual meeting place but they weren't there, I went to our last meeting place but someone bumped into me.
He was hooded so I didn't see his face he dragged me into an alley turned his cloak around and kissed me.
As soon as he heard that the Austrians who were pursuing him left, he parted the kiss.
"I'm sorry miss but I had to do it to save myself"
"Can you tell me who you are?"
''no, you're a random Austrian I can't reveal who I am''
''Austrian!? I am the first person among many others who wants to become Italian and free themselves from Austrian rule''
"Then I can trust you"
he took off his hood and revealed that he was the Kingdom of Sardinia, I blushed with embarrassment
''I'm sorry sir!''
''Why do you apologize? it's me who has to apologize I kissed you without your consent and you didn't even know who I was''
''that's true, but why you are here?''
''I have to recruit rebels for the war I will wage to free Lombardy from Austrian rule''
'' you can already count on me! I will do anything to free my land''
''well, I'll give you three options 1) army supper, 2) order carrier, 3) war nurse''
''I studied medicine in secret so, nurse''
''Very well, then my dear, see you around''
He leaves not before giving me another kiss.
I stood still, I didn't know what to do and I was still trying to figure out what had happened.
The Kingdom of Sardinia gave me two kisses, on the mouth, and right after the first kiss I made the decision to be a nurse in the Italian army, but more importantly, he said he was planning a war to liberate Lombardy. I had to warn the other revolutionaries-
''Meine Liebe, hast du zufällig einen vermummten Mann gesehen?'' (my dear, did you see a hooded man)
My head dropped from the clouds and I saw the Austro-Hungarian empire in front of me, before my cheeks were fiery red but as soon as I saw it they went back to normal.
As soon as Austria noticed that I was red in the face from being worried about me he turned serious
''Ähm ... ja äh ... er ist diesen Weg gegangen'' (Ähm ... ja äh ... er ist diesen Weg gegangen)
I pointed to the wrong side because I didn't want them to catch him.
''Soldaten, der Eindringling ging diesen Weg'' (soldiers, the intruder has gone this way)
His soldiers followed orders while he stood by me.
''Du gehst nicht mit deinen Soldaten?'' (You don't go with your soldiers?)
''NEIN. Ich möchte verstehen, warum deine Wangen feuerrot waren'' (no. I want to understand why your cheeks were fiery red)
''hmm....''
''er hat dir etwas angetan, mein Lieber'' (he did something to you, dear)
''Nein, es hat mir nichts gebracht'' (no, he didn't do anything to me)
''er hat dich geküsst '' (he kissed you)
''Was?! NE-'' (what?! n-)
I couldn't finish, because I felt his lips on mine, this disgusting Austrian was kissing me ?!
as he pulled away for air, he aimed at my neck looking for my sweet spot but failed as I managed to hold back the moans of pleasure, even though I was disgusted.
''jetzt bist du mein'' (now you are mine)
after I kissed my cheek and he walked away 
'Maa dai e quello lo chiami amare?''
I turned to see that the Kingdom of Sardinia had returned and that he had seen the whole scene from the roof of the house nearby.
''who knows how many kisses you're getting today?''
''a little too much''
''Want to get some more from your favorite country?''
he gave me another kiss but this time I kissed him back
"Oh ~~ do you like me~?"
''stop that''
''ok''
he too attacked my neck but from the opposite side of that of Austria-Hungary. 
I tried to moan as silently as possible.
after twenty kisses on my neck, he took me as a bride giving me a kiss on the cheek
''Put me down Kingdom of Sardinia!'' ''Leg mein Mädchen hin!'' (put my girlfriend down)
''let me think... no. ciao ciao''
''Komm zurück!" (come back)

\2 hours later/

he put me down in front of the cathedral ''mia cara, see you tomorrow''
''alright, see you soon''