cap. 12

As soon as the walk was over I went to the refuge to talk to my friends
"sorry for the delay"
"Why do you have a very elegant dress in a barbarian den"
"and why you have been away for almost two weeks"
"so, I was taken to Sardinia in his territory, just in his territory, we stopped at a restaurant and he said I was the future queen of Italy, the boy who took orders said it to the village where we stopped and people began to cheer my arrival in the country, after Sardinia, he stopped at another village and I was harassed by questions, then I fell asleep and woke up in a village 20 minutes from Turin, towards the entrance of Turin I got off my horse and the Carabinieri took the horse away. a few seconds after my entry into Turin the Bersaglieri group arrived behind us playing the fanfare, after Sardegna and I began to run with the Bersaglieri playing behind us. He stopped in front of the castle of Turin and asked me to marry him"
"Really?"
"yes"
I showed the ring he had given me when we got married
"you are the queen of the Kingdom of Sardinia"
"yes, I've also started studying Italian"
"why are you back here again?"
"Austria kidnapped me"
we kept talking until I remembered that Austria wanted to marry me
"ah, guys I forgot to tell you that Austria wants to marry me"
everyone looked at me
"Really?"
"yes, on July 4th, 1859"
"what bad luck"
I came out of the refuge and I went to my house but Austria embraced me from behind
"Mein Lieber, wohin gehst du?" (my dear, where are you going)
"Bei mir zu Hause" (to my house)
"Warum kommst du nicht zu mir nach Wien?" (Why don't you come to me in Vienna?)
"Ich muss meine Mutter fragen" (I have to ask my mother)
"Ich habe deine Mutter bereits gefragt und sie hat zugesagt" (I already asked your mother and she agreed)
"Ich werde fragen, um sicherzugehen" (I'll ask to be sure)
I went to my house but didn't find my mother
"Mom!"
"yes"
"I can go to Austria's house"
"yes, go"
Austria had called a carriage to take me to Vienna
"Die Reise dauert 2 Tage und wir machen keine Zwischenstopps" (The journey lasts 2 days and we don't make stops)
I got into carriage and then Austria also went up
Suddenly the carriage took a bend and the coachman started insulting another carriage, I found myself under Austria
"Österreich können Sie umziehen" (Austria can you move?)
Austria instead of moving he began to kiss me, I tried to take him off but he was strong and heavy, Austria took off only shortly after,
"Mein Lieber, geh schlafen, die Reise ist lang" (My love, go to sleep, the journey is long )
"Aber ich bin nicht schl-"(But I'm not sle-) 

\2 days later/ 

I awoke in a queen size bed and clinging to me was Austria
"Du bist endlich aufgewacht" (Finally you woke up)
"Du hast mich unter Drogen gesetzt, warum?" (You drugged me, why?)
"Du bist schön, wenn du schläfst" (you look beautiful when you sleep)
I turned my back on him and looked out the huge window, got out of bed to go and change into the dress I had on for four days
"Österreich, wo ist der begehbare Kleiderschrank, den ich wechseln muss?" (Austria, where is the walk-in closet that I need to change?)
Austria made a strange noise, so I looked for the walk-in closet by myself.
I found the bathroom but not the walk-in closet
"Österreich, sag mir doch bitte, wo der begehbare Kleiderschrank ist" (Austria, please tell me where the walk-in closet is)
"nein"
"Sag es mir, sonst verlasse ich dich" (tell me o I'll leave you)
Austria got up and took me to another room where the walk-in closet was
"Danke" (thank you)
I took an F/C2 dress and I took some earrings of the same color
"Mein Lieber, du bist wunderbar" (My dear, you are wonderful)
"Danke"
"Jetzt muss ich ein Treffen mit G.E." (Now I have to arrange a meeting with G.E.)
he went away leaving me alone, I wanted to return to Sardinia at all costs to embrace my beloved and my Regnini again, I had to stay in Austria for two weeks.

\2 week later/ 

I'm finally home
"Mom I'm here!"
I entered the house and didn't find my mother
"Mom!"
I kept looking for her but she wasn't there, perhaps she had gone shopping. I went to my room and started writing a letter to Sardinia, I knew a postman who was in the rebellion like me so he could give it to him.
"Y/N!"
I looked out the window to see who had called me
"hello F/N1 what are you doing here?"
"I've come to see you"
"I'll be at the meeting soon don't worry"
"Okay, I'll wait for you"
I took off my dress and took a normal Austrian plebeian one, left the house, and went to the hiding place
"hello everyone"
"hello Y/N"
"ah F/N6 I have to give you a letter, can you please give it to a Sardinian postman so that he can take it to Sardinia?"
"yes, of course, I can, give me the letter"
"Thanks"
I gave him the letter and we started the meeting
"so if you can sabotage this Austrian military base"
"that's fine"
"There is a plan to do it"
"*explanation* "
while he was explaining the plan I kept thinking about Sardinia, maybe he was looking for me, but do you know where I lived maybe he had come here to Lombardy but not finding me at home he thought I didn't love him-
"Y/N!!!"
"ah! Yes, what is it?"
"during the explanation, you stood there staring at the table the whole time and now the meeting is over you are still there staring at the table"
I blushed with embarrassment and ran towards the house and bumped into someone
"I'm sorry"
"Mein Lieber, sei das nächste Mal vorsichtiger" (My dear, be more careful next time)
Austria helped me up and I ran towards home.
"Y/N you're finally back home"
"hi Mom, where were you this morning?"
"to do the shopping"
"what to eat?"
"F/F"
I sat down to eat while my head was in the clouds
"so Y/N, when did you plan to get married to Austria"
"for July 4th"
"why?"
"I want to get to know him a little better first"
my mother glared at me
"Anyway, about Mr. Hutshef, I was supposed to get married to him. You canceled the wedding with him right?"
"no, I haven't notified the family about the annulment of the wedding yet, tomorrow I'm going to inform them"
I finished eating and went to my room. I tried to sleep but my thoughts kept me awake, because I hadn't seen Sardinia yet, I'd been missing for two weeks, so people actually hated me and Sardinia didn't love me.
Or perhaps not seeing me at home, perhaps he had thought that I was pretending to hate Austria and that I was pretending to love him. 

\the next day/ 

I had not slept at night my thoughts kept me awake, I sat down in front of the desk and began to write another letter to Sardinia describing what had happened to me, I went outside and took a brooch with a black feather from a market in front of the Cathedral.
I went into the house and put the pin in the envelope.
I went to the post office and gave the letter to my friend who had already given my the letter which I had written yesterday and I gave it to him.
I returned home and threw myself on the bed hoping that my first letter had arrived in Sardinia and that he had sent someone to come and get me, but maybe... I could escape to Sardinia by myself.
I rushed into the square and looked for a market that sold a geographic map with a compass, I found the compass but not the map.
"excuse me, do you know where I could buy a geographical map"
"Why, what do you need it for ma'am"
"it's my business, where can I find a map"
"at the shop down the street"
"thank you very much"
I went to the shop and took the map, To get to my kingdom I had to go west.
I went home and started packing for the adventure
"Y/N..."
I turned around and saw my mother at the door
"what are you doing"
I didn't answer and put my backpack on my shoulder and tried to get out of my room but my mother took my shoulder and threw me to the floor
"you don't leave here until either I or Austria tell you"
she locked me in my room unaware that I could escape through the window.
she came back before I could escape out the window
"Now I'm going to teach you a lesson that will serve you forever"
she had a strap in her hand, I tried to throw myself out the window but she caught me and I go trowed inside.