Part 2: Lady of Spring

Chapter 19 - Truth

Rhysand's cabin proves the perfect place to recuperate.

Chapter 20 - Fire

Yara finds a "natural" way to heat up the bath water... chaos ensues.

[CHAPTER WARNING: smut, PTSD, mention of SA]

Chapter 21- Ice

Yara realizes the consequences of what she's done.

[CHAPTER WARNING: PTSD, mention of SA]

Chapter 22- Monster

In the heart of the Moonstone Palace, the child of the Autumn Court voices her questions, and the Shadowsinger answers.

[CHAPTER WARNING: PTSD, mention of SA]

Chapter 23- Snap Decision

Rhysand demands the one thing from Yara that she can't give, and she's forced to make a snap decision.

Chapter 24- Eternal

When Yara tries to let go, she finds that some bonds are too eternal to break.

Chapter 25- Evasion

Yara evades the face of her darkest nightmares. Safety is found in the sanctuary of Azriel.

Chapter 26- Epoch

Yara witnesses Azriel's dreams, experiencing firsthand the defining epoch of his childhood.

[CHAPTER WARNING: depiction of abuse; slight smut]

Chapter 27- Desire

Yara dares to lose herself in desire.

[CHAPTER WARNING: NSFW smutty smut smut (finally)]

Chapter 28- Friendship

The most delicate of bonds grow stronger... before they shatter irrevocably.

Chapter 29- Truth Teller

Backed into a corner, Yara discovers truths that should have been obvious from the start.

Chapter 30- Everyone's Enemy

"At this point in history, my father is everyone's enemy." --Eris Vanserra

[CHAPTER WARNING: depictions of violence]

Chapter 31- Transpiring

The children of Autumn experience the effects of truth serum.

Chapter 32- Relief

Yara finds relief in an old friend.

[CHAPTER WARNING: mention of SA and violence]

Chapter 33- Conversation

Unspoken matters are finally dealt with, and Yara questions her part in all of it.

Chapter 34- Eros

Yara realizes the depths of her affection.

Chapter 35- Wicked Desires

Cruelty turns even the softest of hearts cold and callous. Yara is no exception.

Chapter 36- Guiding Light

Tamlin drags Yara out of the darkness.

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you so much for reading my story so far, I hope Yara's version of the ACOTAR world has kept you interested! I'd love to hear any thoughts or questions, and if you have any theories as to what will happen next!

Also, I am very happy to announce that my original story, Daughters of Light, has officially been published!! If you enjoy historical fantasy and magical realism that combines angels and demons and romance, it's worth checking out! For US citizens, it can be purchased online at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.