2. Dance

Claire (Selena Gomez)>>
It took me about an hour to find who I wanted to play her!!
~
After I had rushed to get Delaney home, changed, and fed we finally made it to the dance studio on time.

I walked in carrying Delaney in her little tutu, leotard, and tights and headed directly for her ballet class.

I opened the door and walked in to see that they hadn't started yet so I put Delaney on the floor so she could get used to the room and everything but she clung to my leg.

"Dill, baby go dance" I told her since I knew they would be starting soon.

She shook her head in a panic.

"No daddy" She said as she began to have a death grip on my leg.

"Hey sweetheart..."

I heard the most angelic voice say.

I looked up to see a beautiful woman standing there in a sports tank top and yoga pants.

"Hi I'm Claire" She said while sticking her hand out for me to shake which I gladly accepted.

"Hi I'm Braydon and this is my daughter Delaney"

I introduced both of us while Delaney basically crawled up my leg.

"Aw, well since I've never seen you two here before I'm gonna guess this is her first day, am I right?" She asked while kneeling down to dills level.

"Yeah and she's a little nervous" I said while rubbing circles into her head.

"Well don't worry because all little kids get nervous on their first day" She told me while she was still kneeling down.

"Delaney do you wanna go dance?"

Dill looked at her and shook her head.

"I can hold your hand the whole time" Claire reasoned.

Delaney looked at me and I nodded encouragingly.

"Come on" Claire said excitedly while holding her hand out.

Delaney looked at it for a second before she nervously stuck her little hand out and grasped Claire's hand.

Claire slowly guided Delaney off my leg and out to where all the other little kids were but Delaney turned around at the exact moment I turned around to go sit in the chairs that were in the back of the room and she let go of Claire's hand and ran over to me.

"Daddy no!" She cried.

I quickly grabbed her binkie out of her bag and popped it in her mouth.

"Dill, baby go dance and then we can go home and watch a movie, okay?"

She nodded with her binkie in her mouth before turning around and running back to Claire.

I then turned back towards the chairs and saw all the dance moms staring at me.

I gave them a small wave before sitting in a chair that was as far away from the cougar moms as possible.

I sat back and watched as the class started.

My little girl started to twirl around while still holding onto Claires hand but I also watched how Claire danced.

She was absolutely breathtaking with her brown hair pulled into a high ponytail. I could tell she had very long hair since even in a ponytail it reached the middle of her back. I then moved on to her skin because it was an olive color and I loved tanned girls. Then came her body because damn was it nice. She had nice breasts and a good butt along with a flat, toned stomach.

She was perfect in every way.

After I was done checking her out I went back to watching Delaney.

I could tell she was a lot more comfortable because even though she still had her binkie in her mouth she was dancing without needing to watch me and see where I was at every two seconds. She also had let go of Claire's hand and was dancing on her own.

After the class was over I waited while Claire handed stickers out to all the kids and put fun shaped stamps on their hands as rewards for doing a good job.

"Daddy, look" Delaney yelled as she ran over to me holding out her hand.

"Wow Dill" I said with a lot of excitement.

I then picked her up and sat her on my hip as she explained to me what her stamp and stickers were shaped like.

"Thank you" I said walking up to Claire after she had just finished talking to one of the moms.

She looked at me and smiled.

"You're welcome even if I didn't do anything" She giggled.

"Dill seemed to be really comfortable after a little while so that was all you" I said while reaching up to move hair out of Delaneys eyes since she was slowly falling asleep.

"She's a good dancer she just needs to break out of her shell which she will" She explained to me and I nodded.

"Okay well we're gonna go so say bye"

I told Delaney and she was so exhausted she barely lifted her hand to wave as she continued to suck on her binkie.

"Bye Delaney I'll see you next week" Claire said with a smile and I smiled back at her.

"Bye Braydon I'm guessing I'll see you next week also?" I nodded.

"Okay let's go" I told Delaney and then we walked out the door.
~
When we got home I gently unstrapped a sleeping Delaney from her booster seat and carried her into the house.

She had slept the whole ride home.

As soon as I had strapped her into her car seat at the studio and had her blanket covering her she was out like a light.

I quickly but gently changed her into her pajamas and then tucked her in.

As I was tucking her in her eyes opened slightly before closing again and I knew she probably wouldn't wake up tonight.

I switched on her nightlight and shut her door.

I then went back downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before I headed back upstairs so I could shower and go to bed.

I took a quick five minute shower before getting out and throwing on a pair of basketball shorts and walking into my room where as soon as I laid down I passed out.
~
I don't really like the ending but I liked the rest of it!!!