19. Sports bra

Claire's sports bra>
This is a filler chapter!
~
The first thought I had when I woke up was that my arm was asleep, my back was stiff and I felt a hand on my chest.

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced down to see Claire snuggled against my chest, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

When she saw me looking at her she gave me a sleepy smiled before leaning up to kiss me.

"Hey" She whispered after she pulled away.

"Hey" I replied.

"Not trying to ruin the moment here or anything but I can't feel my arm so..."

She let out a little laugh before sitting up so I could move my arm.

She leaned back against my headboard and I sat up and leaned against my headboard too.

We sat in silence just enjoying each other's company.

"So I guess this means we're dating?" She said.

I looked down at her.

"Is that your way of asking me to be your boyfriend Miss Tolls?" I asked, jokingly.

She rolled her eyes at the use of her last name.

"Yep it is" She said before climbing into my lap.

"Then yes, we're dating even though we haven't gone on a date yet"

She giggled before leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed her back and brought my hands up to play with the back of her sports bra.

When we started to really get into the kiss there was a knock on my bedroom door before I heard dill call for me through the door.

I kissed Claire one more time before lifting her off of me and sitting her on the bed next to me before I climbed out of bed.

Luckily I didn't have to put clothes on because during the night Claire and I both got dressed.

I just slipped on some sweatpants while Claire put her sports bra back on and I gave her a pair of my sweatpants.

I unlocked the door and then opened it.

Dill immediately ran in the room and jumped on the bed.

I laughed before going and climbing back in bed.

Dill was already talking Claire's ear off, she obviously had been up for a while.

When she saw me climb into bed she moved so she was sitting in my lap but was still facing Claire.

I just stared at my two girls and smiled.

I was happy they got along so well.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt dill poking my face.

"Daddy?" She asked.

I grabbed her little hands so she'd stop poking me.

"Yes dill?" I asked.

"I want one of those" She said while pointing at Claire's chest.

I rose an eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want that" She said pointing at Claire's chest again.

"Her shirt?" I asked.

Dill nodded in excitement.

"You're not old enough for one of those" I told her and she immediately pouted.

"I'll have you know I'm almost five daddy" She said and I let out a chuckle while Claire laughed.