Chapter 1 - Starting New life

Me lying in advance, that I will not put cliffhangers or shocks in this story.

Though it's true ki main nahi sudhrungi 😅😂
So sit back..chill and enjoy this new journey.

Thank you @kezia9600 suggesting this idea to our Nimbus's story and SmilyChauhan5 for giving idea which only you know...we won't tell others yet and
————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was walking around her room collecting her stuff while Nirmaan was following her trying his best to make her change her mind.

" Nimbu, why can't you work here?", he was literally whining like a child, following his daughter around. "Dekho(look) Papa, you know that I'm not going to stop because it was you who promised me that I can work out of Delhi.", she turned throwing her clothes on bed for Subi to pack them.

Subi chuckled when she saw Nirmaan making a bitter face regretting his promise. "Biwi, say something.", Nirmaan looked towards his wife who was just enjoying father daughter duo and their argument session for the fifth time today.

"Maan, stop it now. You know it's important for her. You can't stop her.", Subi said in a no nonsense voice while zipping her daughter's bag. "Now come on, let her get some rest. She needs to leave early morning.", saying so Subi drags her husband out because she knew it won't be easy to separate him from his daughter.

Nimmi chuckled seeing her mother dragging her father out. "Bye...enjoy some lectures .", saying she closed the door with a giggle.

But the moment she closed her door, Nimmi's eyes welled up. Though she was excited to start her new life, her heart was aching upon thinking, today is her last day here. Tomorrow she will be leaving for Lucknow where she will start her job as a junior doctor and also prepare for her MD.

She was just like Subi but somewhere her business mind from Nirmaan was also living in her. So her dream of starting her own hospital was her main focus. before that she wanted to pay every single penny by herself for her remaining education.

Nimmi didn't tell anyone about her further studies so it was gonna be quite difficult for her to survive. Even if Hospital was paying a decent salary, still MD was neither cheap nor easy to do.

Not wanting to get into another set of tears she washed her face  and with a smile went to her bed to sleep. Nirmaan was really anxious about his daughter leaving. Just like any father he was also worried about her safety on the first hand.

"Maan, stop being so stupid about this and start thinking rationally. She is going to be absolutely fine." , she said nonchalantly and pushed Maan on bed.

Nirmaan fell on his back and Subi smiled mischievously and lied next to him giving a bear hug. "Now sleep", saying she turns the lights off.

Nimmi was waiting for a call and so was Nirmaan. And what was this call about, well you'll find it in sometime.