13 - Respect and Understanding

BAs aise hi
Thought I'll share it 😂

Our Desi mom's reaction:🤌🏼😂———-AUTHORS' POV"Life is never easy

———-
AUTHORS' POV
"Life is never easy. Neither we're gonna be with you forever. You'll have to take your decision yourself. Every decision you'll take we'll support you. Because doing what you want is not bad but doing what is right for you, will bring the best out of your life.", Subi didn't want to force her daughter into any decision but she definitely wanted her to understand that life is not always what we think it's gonna be and sometimes we need to take decisions in unexpected situations.

Nimmi just looked at her mother trying to take it in. Trying to understand the meaning behind her words. "But I hardly know him.", Nimmi wanted to understand this all. She needs to understand every single perspective before getting into anything. No doubt she was attracted to Vikram but marrying him was a huge decision.

Subi gave a small smile not leaving her hands. "Do you know when I met your father? Or when I first talked to him ?", Nimmi remembered some of it. When his father was telling how he felt when he first saw his bride but never from her mother.

"I saw him first at the altar. But I knew instantly that he is the man I want to spend rest of my life with. Even though I wasn't in love with him at that time but he never let that come between us. His love alone was enough for both of us. He was the one who made me fell in love with me before I could with him. You're father is a man of few words but, he meant each and everyone of them and I can see that in Vikram for you."

"He didn't needed to call and ask your father when he was already taking you out. But he values you, respects you. That's what it is about understanding and respect before love.", Nimmi had her eyes welled up. She always wanted the kind of love between her parents. They both loved each other infinitely but more than that there was this sense of understanding and respect for each other.

Not that they never had issues or arguments but they always found a way to resolve it move on together. And that was exactly what Nimmi always wanted. That was the reason she always waited for the right person to come. After talking to her mother she felt that this might be the right person, this might be the right choice.

"You don't have to take a decision now. Think about it and then decide what you want, okay?", Subi pats her cheek as Nimmi smiled.

Leaving her alone to give some time to compose herself, Subi left her daughter to go see her husband and Vikram. Subi slightly opened the door and peeped in.

Nirmaan was sitting on a leather couch with his legs crossed leaning back asking questions after questions. While Vikram was sitting straight but his aura was no less than Nirmaan. They both loved power and were self obsessed, but Vikram also knew how to respect someone who is elder and deserving.

So instead of crossing his leg and leaning back he kept sitting straight. Being a director and a Businessman's wife for so many years Subi understood all these body languages now. Honestly if she was impressed before she was striker now.
"This boy knows, how to behave.."

Subi knocked on the door lightly taking their attention. Vikram and Nirmaan both looked at her when she entered and Nirmaan gave his smile full of love. The couple sat together while Vikram kept looking on the coffee table.

"You know, a man's way of looking tells a lot about him.", Subi complimented indirectly. Vikram turned his gaze a little to her still looking at the right of her. "I believe, if a woman doesn't want you to look at her, she'll make you understand without any words. Even if she doesn't it's her decision to choose and if she's comfortable. And no matter who she is. They all deserve the same respect.", Nirmaan didn't say but hearing his words did change his posture a little.

There was a smile of a father that would form after being proud of his child. Nirmaan was slowly getting the fact that Vikram could be the man his Daughter deserves. "But I still hate him", he said inwardly being nonchalant.

They all had some casual talk but there was someone whom Vikram's words affected the most. It was Nimmi who heard them talking. The way Vikram thinks about a girl shows his upbringing.

If she was confused before, this definitely cleared all her doubts. Before taking any decision she wanted to talk to the most important person of his life. Her first love and Man that was her father. No matter what. She knew if she have Nirmaan she could never go wrong. That's how strong their bond was.

Nimmi went to see everyone in their living room. While Saurav and Ananya were teasing her, Kartik was concerned about Nimmi. She looked a little worried but there were no signs of sadness or anything.

"Dii, you okay right?", Kartik puts a hand in her shoulder standing behind and whispers in her ear. Nimmi looked up and gave an reassuring smile with a little nod. Soon after Subi came out with Nirmaan just a step behind her and Vikram came at the end.

Nimmi's eyes were glued to him All the time. "BAs karo Dii, bhai pighal jayenge aapki nazron se(control Dii, bhai will melt from your mare sight only.), Ananya teased standing next to Nimmi.

Vikram was also there just a few steps away but it was loud enough for him to hear. He bit his inner lower lip controlling his smirk. "I think we should leave now.", Vikram announced taking everyone's attention. They all said their goodbyes and Vikram shook hands with Nirmaan with a firm grip as he took a last look.He passed a smile that Nimmi couldn't understand.

After they all left Nimmi didn't let anyone of her family member say her anything and held her father's hand dragging him to sit in lawn and talk while it was a beautiful night of Raining gently in fine drops.

They both sat at the steps of baramda (porch), as Nirmaan looked at his daughter expecting her to say something. Where as Nimmi was hesitant to ask about anything.
————
That's it for today

Baki ka in next chapter

What do you think will Nirmaan say?

Will Nimmi say yes or no?

Uffff.. so many questions..

When someone tries to get near Nirmaan's daughter

:le Subi 🤧😂