67 - Final Judgment

When your Author gives you an early update:😌😗
Le my reader

When your Author gives you an early update:😌😗Le my reader

————————

AUTHORS' POV

Wiping away their tears both Nimmi and Raghav turned to see Vikram and Nirmaan sharing a hug. The way they both were smiling and holding on to each other was foreign to her. It felt like they were real  father and son. Nimmi was shocked to see them together.

"After you left, Bhai took care of them like his own parents. He was always there from them on every step. When your mom found out about you she was conpletely shattered. she completely isolated herself from the world. Even your father was broken inside. Though he was broken himself, he still kept together just for your mother and bhai stood with them like a wall.", Nimmi didn't have anything to say.

She walked back to both of them as they gave their attention to her. "I love you both so much.", and both embraced her together in a warm hug.

Both Nirmaan and Vikram looked at each other and smiled with welled up eyes.

"Let's go now. Let's just finish everything up.", Nirmaan ordered everyone hiding his tears.

He gestured Raghav to start the car and walked passed everyone.

"He's gonna cry that's why he escaped.", Vikram said with a little smile curving the corner of his lips.

"He beverccry.", Nimmi tells looking up.
" I know my father very well."

"Our father and I know him too. He's just hiding his emotions.", Nimmi raised her brow clearly stunned to see how much his relationship grew with Nirmaan.

"Anyway let's go.", saying so he holds Nimmi's hand took his seat in the back of the car.

Raghav was behind the wheel and Nirmaan sitting next to him.

"Where to ?", Raghav asked no one in perticuluar.

"Straight to the...", Nirmaan stopped and took a look at Nimmi, "Judgement.", Raghav took a turn a went off to wherever Nirmaan told him to.

Nimmi was confused but Vikram was sitting with a straight face. He knew exactly what Nirmaan meant.

With every minute as they were getting closer to their destination all three men were getting anxious and raged at the same time.

Soon Raghav stops in front of the same out house where Nimmi was exploited and she still doesn't know, the same place where Vikram tied her culprit later.

More than any one, it was hardest for Vikram to come back to this place because it was him to see his wife in that horrendous situation, it was him to witness the heart- rending view of her. Every time he came back to this place after that incident the images of his wife tied naked to the bed covered in bruises, marks amd blood would appear in front of his eyes.