58 - Unsaid Fears

Sorry ...I know I'm late for update but there is just too much going on. And I just can't wrap my head around it.
—————————————————

AUTHORS' POV

"Hi Ram..", Nimmi looked up and smiled sheepishly at Vikram. She knew she was going to be in double trouble now. She gave a toothy smile like a child is going to be scolded after fighting with kids on the street

Vikram was trying to understand the weird position they were in. Nimmi was sitting on top of a girl whom she pushed a few minutes ago. her hands were fisted on the collared shirt she was wearing. The other girl was behind her trying to pull Nimmi back with the help of a female staff.

Her one leg was in the hands of the girls' friend while her waist was gripped by two of the staff women. Both the girl, one she was fighting with, and her friend looked a complete mess. Their hair looked as if they got an electric shock, their perfect makeup looked not too perfect to say the least. As per for Nimmi, she didn't care about anything in that moment.

The moment Vikram called her "Begum", all the commotion stopped right there. For Nimmi because she knew she was in trouble, the staff because they just found out that this mad woman they were thinking entered, is actually their boss's wife.

Yes, the brand actually belonged to Vikram that he started with his younger brother, seeing both have an extreme love for sports,  they started this company 5 years ago and now it counts in the top list of Asia and middle east. Anyways, so the situation as explaind, with the two girls were stunned that this crazy woman was this man's wife.

Hesitantly they all left each other. Nimmi fall falt on the the other under her as she was free from the grip on her leg and waist. "ouch...', both the girls groaned. Vikram walked towards Nimmi and held her hand helping her stand.

Nimmi was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt as she knew Vikram's gaze wsa still on him which actually were. even though he was helping the other girl, being the gentleman he was still his eyes were still on his wife who was standing next to him and openly glaring at the girl.

When she saw Nimmi giving her a death glare, she pulled her hand back, making Nimmi smirk at her. But that smirk quickly vanished away when Vikram turned towards her and crossed his arms. but before that, "The show is over, you all may go back to what you've been doing, thank you'

Everyone left from there hightailing. Nimmi controlled her urge to snort in front of her now grumpy husband. Still, a tiny little snort was heard by Vikram, which made him step closer. Not asking anything he held her hand and starts walking towards somewhere inside and at the back of the store. "lagta hai kancha cheena ka dimaag hil gaya hai, exit toh udhar hai, yeh kaha jaa rahe hain?"(Looks like Kancha cheena have lost his mind. Isn't exit there, where is he taking me?)

As she was lost in her thoughts while he was dragging her like a child she was being. They stopped in front of a door. Nimmi didn't say anything just waiting.

Vikram knocked the door and then twisted the handle entering in. There was some 40 something man who stood from his chair.

"I'm sorry Mr Sharma, but do you mind letting me borrow your office room for some time?"

He immediately agreed. Because he was the one talking to Vikram when Nimmi started the fight and he too saw everything. Thinking that this grumpy man is going to scold his wife real bad he gave a sympathetic look to Nimmi and turned to leave.

But he leaves, Mr Sharma turned and peeped from the door. "Sir?", "Yes, Mr Sharma?", Vikram turned back to look.

"Be a little soft on Madam.", saying he gave a smile and closed the door. Vikram didn't say anything while Nimmi looked at door and then Vikram and again at the door.

"What has to be soft on me?", Nimmi scratching her head said it out loud having the habit of blurting out the words whenever she is in deep thought, especially beside Vikram.

Vikram took his smooth strides towards door and giving one look at Nimmi he locked it tight. She was still lost in thoughts.

Vikram was standing in front of her and noticed her expressions. "Can't you for once, stop overthinking?", He asked taking and deep sigh.

Nimmi looked up, as she was busy twisting her shirts' corner. "What is it Begum? Why the sudden outburst? You were never like this?", he asked gently caressing her cheek and took the other hand that was nervously twisting around the shirt's hem.

Vikram entwined their fingers and brought the hand slowly up. They both were looking at it. Admiring the fact that how perfectly it fits in each others. As if they were meant to be with each other. Her soft little bubbly fingers in his big harsh ones, still felt so right.

"You see this? This is what we are. Different but still same. Separate, still together. You softness cures the giant in me. And my beast protects the angel in you from the darkness.", He explains, still looking at their hands.

"Vikram I'm not the ang....", Vikram puts his palm on her lips telling her to stop.

"You don't say that. No matter what, I know and I believe you still are the angel I'm in love with. The angel that I still love. Yes, my sunshine, I've been in love with with since I saw you. I loved from the moment I saw you first time in that white dress, when I took you on a date , and I fall a little more when I saw you bickering about a stupid chappal( slipper) that fall in pool and you jumped in despite knowing that you can't swim.", they both laughed on that.

"I fall more when you listened to my past and still decided to stand by me and hold my hand in this journey. So, now when you need me I will not step back. No matter how much you push me away I will still be here. You will always see me next to you.", Nimmi's eyes welled up.

"I'm sorry, Ram. I really am. I know I shouldn't have done that. I do understand that it wasn't that big of an issue. I shouldn't have reacted so strong and strat a fight.", she looked on the floor. Her tears flowing uncontrollably.

"I don't why I did it? Maybe out of the fear of loosing you. After all what have happened, I'm scare of loosing you. Scared that any minute you might realize that I'm the worst decision you made and a cun..."

"Stop!!", Vikram's voice boomed in the room, and it made a shiver of fear run down Nimmi's body.

She thought Vikram realized what she was and any minute he'll lash on her.

Nimmi eyes were showing a fear that have been knocking in the attic of her dark horror night.

She did not have courage to hear his words. Him finally refusing on her face. Saying he doesn't want a girl who is ruined and disgusted. But she also knew if she wants to let him finally go, she needed to hear his clear and fear rejection.

But what he said next made her break in tears that were not gonna stop any time soon. Tears on hearing something unexpected, something that she did not believed herself as, anymore.

—————————————
I know Maine late daala chapter....

But stil cliffhanger tog Banta hai
Because

But stil cliffhanger tog Banta hai Because

How was the chapter???

Do let me know in comments and like if you like the chapter...

Please follow on instagram...link in bio😘😘😘