31 - She's Too Big

Hiii..I'm back..sorry..couldn't do the the update..
Enjoy the chapter..and like and comment your thoughts 😘😘
———————————
AUTHORS' POV

Soon, Nimmi was ready after shower and dressing up in her saree. She took one last look at herself and came to the room. Vikram looked up from his phone already dressed in his office clothes, making her face. her cheerful mood suddenly not so cheerful anymore.

"What's  wrong?", he noticed changing expressions of his wife, amd took a step forward. "You going to work ?", though it was a question but came out more like a statement.

Vikram puts his finger under her chin tilting her head up. "Begum?", his voice came out low and husky but full of affection. She doesn't look up,  Inste her eyes stayed on his torso, while her fingers involuntarily played the bottom of his shirt.

Vikram glanced towards it and his lips turned upward. "I know you want me to be with you. But there are things that needed to be done before today evening.", saying he kissed the tip oh her nose and puts her glasses back that were lying on the bed side.

"See you in the evening", saying he was about to kiss her when there was a loud knock on their door. Nimmi quickly ran to open, trying to escape the blush that was on her cheeks. Suddenly two pairs of arms wrapped around her, startling a bit.

"Good morning Bhabhi Maa..!!", Both Ananya and Raghav had her wrapped around them and taking her in a tightest affectionate hug. "Good morning to both of you. Did you both sleep well?", she asked Pattig both their cheeks and a smile on faces. A genuine, true smile.

She might be a little childish herself, doing silly things, but when it came to these two, somewhere deep inside her the motherhood that was hidden would come out rushing, making her feel protective of them.

Vikram came and stood beside her. A hint of a smile on his lips. Before he could say anything, a loud bark took their attention and they turned to look Cellphone coming towards them.

Vikram bent to pat him. He came, just for a split second and then turned to Nimmi, wiggling his tale in excitement. There was a silk red scarf around his neck, making him look so adorable.

Vikram was taken aback a bit how his demeanor was suddenly changed. Normally he would come straight to him and wouldn't leave Vikram's side until he leaves for work. But now, it looked like he was more than happy to let Vikram go anywhere he want.

"You know, I'm starting to feel a little offended now.", he said when he came out of his trance of thoughts and saw both his siblings, his dog and his new wife were busy with each other.

They all looked up and chuckled at his cold expression. Even Cellphone had a smile on his face.
"We love you too.", Raghav came to hug with a grin, but Vikram rolled his eyes shrugging his arms off.

", Raghav came to hug with a grin, but Vikram rolled his eyes shrugging his arms off