44 - I'm ready

Me: Giving early warning to readers for whatever emotions you're going to feel while reading. I take no responsibility on that😗😌

 I take no responsibility on that😗😌

———————

AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi moved his hand that she kissed towards her back. Vikram stood still trying to understand. He knew what Nimmi was trying to tell but he wanted to ask Nimmi. Is she doing it with consent, with her whole heart or just to make him happy?

He looked straight and said, "Say it Begum", his voice was so soft and gentle like velvet. Nimmi looked up with hesitation. She looked up but instead of looking straight into his eyes, she looked kept her gaze at the back of his face.

She didn't wanna lie but she didn't want to break his heart. He did everything to make her feel appreciated, comfortable and special. He deserves more. Even thought he had needs but those were always kept aside just for her.

Now it was her turn to take a step Towards this relationship, towards her Ram.

She nodded her head in yes and a small "YES", comes out of her mouth. A breath of cold air released that was holding back. It took all her strength to say that one word. But when she said, it didn't feel wrong. Once the words were out, they melted in the moment just like snowflakes after landing on your palm, turning into a beautiful droplet.

Vikram leaned in and kissed her forehead. He joined his forehead with her and smiled. That one "yes", wasn't just a word.

Sometimes, one simple word that sounds a normal adverb to one, will be the whole poetry to someone else.

A relationship is most salient when you keep your words and honor, your commitments, it glorified your inner love, the love for your soul. The love that is beyond physical appearance.

And today, with that one word, Nimmi proved her salience for him. She trusted and loved her Ram limitlessly that she was ready to give her everything, knowing that for a girl her honour and dignity is everything.

"No!" , was his reply. The moment those words left Vikram's lips it made Nimmi shock and Numb at the same time.

She didn't know how to react. It felt like thousands knifes were stabbed right into her heart and twisting it.

Before her tears could betray her, she turned immediately and was about to run from there. She felt rejected, she felt betrayed, she felt WRONG.

Before she could run, Vikram held her wrist pulling her back, which made her hands land right on his chest.

Nimmi was trying to run, trying to get away but most importantly trying to not let a single tear fall from her eyes. But, at that very moment a tear betrayed her and fell her left eye as she sniffed.

"Begum?", Ram called her but she didn't look. "Begum, look at me.", he says but she still didn't look up.

"Begum, Please..", the way he said please, it squeezed her heart and she moved her eyes up that were full of tears and she didn't even tried to stop them.