Thirteen // Not on Weekdays

//

        Like he'd been before when it came to Ellah and freak passouts, Derek was worried.

        Derek had taken her back to her apartment, the British national unconscious. The entirety of her eyes had been enveloped by blue, but Derek had shut them so if anyone saw, they wouldn't report it on some alien website and attract unnecessary attention to Beacon Hills.

        Ever since Ellah had arrived back to Beacon, Derek was concerned she would figure it all out; how Talia had taken her memories and removed things that could've been helpful in the search of Mary and Tommy.

        It had been long since Ellah's episode in the woods, maybe twenty minutes.

        At thirty, Derek would call Deaton if she wasn't awake.

        It was Deaton's herb that was on the shelf Talia had taken it from that had saved Ellah's life. He would more than likely know what the hell was going on with her.

         Derek was in the doorway of Ellah's bedroom, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched her sleep.

         He wanted to know what was going on in her head.

         Finally, he ruffled his hair with a sigh and went out to the living room. He sat on the window seat that had a view of the woods, still racking his brain for an explanation.

         An explanation for multiple things that had occurred with Ellah's arrival.

         How she'd said Jonothan's name before she passed out the first time.

         It was concerning and actually quite terrifying.

        Derek leaned his head back, resting it against the wall behind him. Closing his eyes, he focused on her breathing to make sure she was okay.

        Well, however okay she could be.

        He checked the time on his phone, 29 minutes turning into 30. Pulling up Deaton's number, he tilted his chin to find her looking at him.

        The room stood silent, Ellah disheveled as she had her arms wrapped around herself. As her brown eyes were weary, Derek slowly stood up.

        "Ellah?"

        "Do you want any tea?" she softly asked, changed into joggers and a light blue tee. She looked away, going into the kitchen without a response.

        Derek followed, finding Ellah putting a kettle on the stove. "Ellah,"

        "Yes or no on tea?" Ellah asked again, barely glancing over to Derek.

        "Sure, I guess." Derek came around to the inside of the counter, leaning back on it as he faced Ellah. "Ellah, are we going to talk-"

        "Who is Jonothan Hale?" Ellah interrupted, more on edge than usual.

        Derek silenced, but he seemed to expect her to ask it. "Maybe we should start somewhere else, like your body lighting up blue."

        "Derek-"

        "Ellah, your arm lit up blue and it traveled up your body. Your eyes were completely blue the whole time you were out. Entirely blue, and that's what you ask first?"

        "I don't know what the hell is happening to me, but it involves Jonothan, one of your relatives, whoever he is, and i'd like to figure it out." Ellah's accent had grown thicker with a soft surge of anger. "It doesn't even bloody matter. I have to get to my aunt's house in Monroe." When the kettle squealed she took it off and poured it over two tea bags. Leaving them on the counter, she left the room.