Eighteen // The Hot Senior

//

        Ellah pulled up along the street, other cars waiting outside of Lydia Martin's lake house while their drivers had stolen them from their parents to get to the raging party.

        Swearing at herself, Ellah climbed out of her car in a red skater skirt, black ankle boots and a white drop top. "This is the stupidest plan ever," she muttered as she checked her winged eyeliner in her phone screen. Giving in, Ellah approached the lake house.

       She'd never even met Lydia, or any of Stiles' other friends except for Scott. Yet, there she was.

        Bass thrummed throughout the house, surprising Ellah when someone heard her knock.

        A strawberry blonde pulled open the door, looking over Ellah curiously. "Yes?"

        "Are you Lydia?" Ellah questioned as she stood on the doorstep where techno music poured out.

        The teen lifted an eyebrow, "And you are?"

        "Ellah. Stiles sent me to help you."

        Lydia gave a little nod, registering the name. "Thank God." Shutting the door once Ellah was in, she gave the brunette a funny look. "I thought he said you were like, an adult."

        Ellah held back a laugh, "I am, he just said for me to dress like a senior, and I guess I did it right."

        "Definitely," Lydia agreed. "You look eighteen."

        Despite being six years older than that, Ellah felt accomplished. "Perfect, so what do you need help with?"

        Lydia led Ellah through the main floor of the house. "Don't let these morons breaks anything."

        Ellah followed Lydia into the kitchen, her eyebrow lifting as a keg was rolled in.

        Lydia stopped as a bearded man set it down at her feet. "Okay, I didn't order a leg of beer."

       "God, it's domestic," Ellah distastefully said as she leaned on a counter to Lydia's right.

       "Somebody ordered it," the man named Demarco said. "Are you trying to tell me no one here wants to drink?"

      Ellah felt like a nark, seeing a blond freshman by the island with a bottle of wine.

        Lydia saw a glass resting on her open laptop. She picked it up, "Who put this here?" She set it down as she closed her computer. "This laptop is $2000," she saw the freshman and grabbed the bottle, "that bottle of wine is 400."

       A little concerned, the blond let her take it before leaning back on the island.

       "How much?" Lydia asked Demarco in annoyance. Receiving a receipt, she hesitated. "What's this extra hundred dollars?"

       "I call that the "yes you do look 21 to me" surcharge," Demarco replied with a wink.

        Lydia scoffed, rolling her eyes. She handed off the wine to Ellah, glancing over her shoulder to see one of the party-goers heading upstairs. "Uh," she began to back up, "let me get you some cash."

       Ellah stayed, setting down the wine behind her. About to reach for her wallet, the blond had already stepped up.

       "I opened the wine," he said. "I should probably pay for the keg." Handing over a few hundreds, he slid his wallet away.

       Demarco gave Ellah a strange double take, as if there was something familiar about her before leaving the keg in the kitchen and exiting the teen residence.