19

Maybe it was my approaching unavoidable doom, but I noticed I hadn't been sucked into the crystal for the longest time

Maybe it was my approaching unavoidable doom, but I noticed I hadn't been sucked into the crystal for the longest time. That, to me, was the weirdest thing ever, but one I won't complain about.

When Atlas and I both got back to the mansion, it was strangely quiet. Not a lot of activity, which was highly unusual. Lazarus's mansion was always crawling with vampires and human feeders.

Atlas must have read my thoughts because he answered my unspoken question.

"I asked for some privacy." He swept me up a second later and inhumanely sped to the bedroom we were staying in.

The second we were in the room, he had me up against the wall before I could even blink. His lips slammed over my lips with a feral longing. I wrapped my arms around shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Atlas broke the kiss long enough to lick and suck on my neck. I felt his sharp canines digging into the skin of my neck and a throbbing sensation wrung between my legs. I moaned and exposed my neck some more.

I pushed all thoughts aside and focused on what was in front of me—a starving man. A man that belongs to me.

"Ophelia, I can't stop," he whispered hoarsely against my skin.

"I'm not asking you to," I moaned.

Atlas rubbed his hard erection over my pantie covered core, and it increased the burn inside my body. I liked it. I liked it so much that I rubbed myself over his erection and, to my utter delight; he groaned while carrying me over to the bed.

Dropping me on my back onto the bed, I watched him grab the hem of his shirt and stripped it off in one swift move. Unbuckling his belt, buttons, and zippers, his body fell on top of mine. His lips found mine again. He didn't undress completely, and I was still completely clothed. I wanted to ask him why, but words died on my lips when I felt his fingers slide up my inner thigh and slip their way under my panties and to my wet core.

The sensation was unreal. I've done it myself before, but to feel another person's fingers touching me was a completely fresh feeling. It fed the fire inside my body, and I couldn't resist tearing my lips to whimper.

"Fuck, you're so wet already, Ophelia."

"Mhmm, deeper," I ordered.

He pinched my clit, and I released a squeal. Our eyes connected, and a mischievous glint appeared in his crimson eyes. A second later, two fingers slid up and down my core. It circled the opening, but never went in.

"You're so wet, you're dripping. I could smell your sweet scent already. I want to taste you on my lips and tongue. Drink you in all ways possible."

Uh, hell yes!

As if he read my thoughts, I heard tearing, and Atlas's head disappeared beneath the skirt of my dress. I felt his mouth on me a second later and GOD Almighty! His tongue and mouth were a magical sex toy. It did all kinds of moves that I couldn't think straight. I couldn't lay still. I wiggled and arched my behind for more. He ate me like he was licking whip cream off a cake.