Most to least likely to like edging vs. who needs to get laid. (127)

note: i didn't know if you wanted the whole of nct, so i just did 127 and dream! also, can u tell mark is my husband or no?

requested by: anon

minors dni!

~

MOST LIKELY:

taeil: taeil is soft, loving, and never pushy. If you want frottage, he wants frottage. If you want thigh-fucking, he wants thigh fucking. to the point that he's satisfied with literally anything you give him. hate to say it, but he's vanilla as fuck, would probably looooove getting off in his pants because you like to see him that way. (not into edging, but non-penetrative sex is a green for him)

mark: it usually happens because he gets too excited and can't control himself to hold off for actual sex. bro comes in his pants like ten minutes in because he's just....so....into you. the way you look when you ride his thigh, the way you moan softly against his lips, the way you hold onto him. Fr, he would come so fast feeling your leg rubbing against his cock, to the point that now he has to warn you that he's gonna come if you don't stop rubbing on him. Thankfully, edging is a thing you enjoy and he suffers from. Mostly because you wanna get off with him absolutely pounding into you, so you do stop when he manages to ask, quickly pulling away to let him come down from his intense need to orgasm. then you just start again, and then....repeat. for like, hours. Until he comes anyway, even when you pull away, completely untouched.

taeyong: it's part of the game for him. he's a kinky mf, so coming in his pants is extremely sexy to both of you, mostly because it shows how desperate a person can get during sex. will absolutely try to make you come by grabbing your shorts/jeans and rubbing the inseam against you as you grind against each other. it usually works.

johnny: does it in public places mostly, but always gets his dick wet in the bedroom. like, dude goes feral getting both of you off in a club, or worse, edging both himself and you until you can get home and finish what he starts. also says super dirty things in public, working you up until you can't help but grind against him.

doyoung: he guesses he's into it. usually pushes further after it starts to feel real good. like he can't help but wanna remove the clothes and see you bare. Which kind of is worse because sometimes you keep grinding, and you edge the fuck out of him sliding up and down on his cock :( he suffers greatly, but the orgasms are great, and so is the way he moans over it.

renjun: this bitch wants to be grinded on. fr, he will provide any part of his body just to get his cock going ,and he's okay with orgasming that way but usually it just turns into pretty standard sex. Non-penetrative stuff is just foreplay for both of you tbh.

jeno: it's foreplay, just like with renjun but like, he gets tired of it real fast. Usually he controls himself, watching you fondly as you grind on him, or holding your neck when he fucks between your thighs. He definitely loves doing that, and would be more satisfied if he gets to orgasm fucking something, rather than just grinding.

jaemin: if you grind on him just assume he's sticking it in at some point. prefers it without clothes so he can feel the slide of it against his cock, and comment on how wet you are. He's the one who holds that the penetration though, telling you to ask him for it, telling you to explain how turned on you are, holding your hips and holding you there so he can tense his muscles against your clit. fr, would only stick it in if you're drunk as hell for it, otherwise you're the one being edged, bc he knows he's gonna come either way.

jungwoo: needs his dick wet at some point, because frottage and grinding isn't enough for him. He likes it, but it genuinely is nothing compared to feeling his cock between throbbing walls of a wet pussy. he would try to stand it, solely because he knows you love seeing him get worked up, but you both know he's gonna be slipping it in sooner rather than later

yuta: his favorite thing is when you start rubbing against him. but the issue is that he gets real hard real fucking fast and can probably fuck for hours that it seems more like a you problem than a him problem. Would let you have you way until he's blind with the idea of filling you up, commenting on how pretty your pussy is all wet after rubbing all over him <3

jaehyun: you make out and grind for a solid two seconds before he's already pulling it out and asking you to sit on it. Which, usually, you do. Not much left to say about this mf, he wants his dick wet 24/7 and if you're just trying to grind on him he's gonna call someone that'll let him hit.

haechan: why grind when you can fuck? Haechan would be obsessed with edging you, but only if his cock is inside of you. Would need lube 24/7 because you both like the pain of skipping foreplay and cock warming him until he can't hold his hips back. He wouldn't be caught dead coming in his pants, not when you look so pretty getting fucked <3

NOPE. YOU'RE GETTING RAILED.