Jeno: Kiss me properly.

"Kiss me properly

"Kiss me properly."

tags: jeno hate fucks reader when he has a bad day, unprepped penetration, reader basically loses her ability to feel anything other than his cock lmao(cock drunk), overstimulation, idk it's implied that he's just going rly rly hard and not letting up, lil bit of squirting action

note: not proof read because i dont do that shit. anyway, hi bby ilysm i hope u like it ;o;

minors dni

It didn't always hurt when Jeno had his hands on you

It didn't always hurt when Jeno had his hands on you. Really, most of the time it was bliss. There were those nights though, when he would be rough and careless with you, often times humiliating the way you can barely moan out his name, weak and shaking beneath him. It didn't happen often, and when it did, he knew you liked it when it was all over. You've told him multiple times how much you loved it, so naturally, tonight was an expected occurrence of the same thing.

Jeno had you against the kitchen counter at first. His strong arms pressing you back until your head hit the cabinets that were nailed above the two of you. He pinned you there, slotting himself between your legs and not even saying a word to you before biting and nipping against your neck and chest. You imagine his day at work was awful or that maybe one of his friend's tried to fuck him over again. Letting him have at it, you could see his harsh expression change each time he looks back at you.

He's still frustrated and taking it out on you, but there's a part of him that knows he's doing this with you rather than at you. Like you told him before, you loved when he hate-fucked you despite not being the point of hatred at all.

When he dragged you to the bedroom, still without a word from him, you let him. His harsh fingers against your wrist hurt much less than his silence, and it shows that tonight he seems to be more angry than he had ever been before. He still hasn't even given you a kiss hello yet.

And when he doesn't offer an ounce more of foreplay, getting his cock out with a look of both anger and lust directed towards you, you didn't falter to present your unprepped pussy to him. You knew it would hurt, and he knew it too, but there was a mutual understanding here. The drag wasn't the most comfortable thing for him either, but something about feeling you get wet while he's inside of you...it pulled him out of his thoughts most of the time and directed him towards the thoughts of how good he suddenly feels because of you.