Haechan: Best Friend

anon: ok imagine this, your best friend haechan invited you to hang out at his house, obviously you said yes because honestly you didn't have anything better to do, so when you arrived you two just stayed talking for a while and listening to music, but even before leaving your house you were a little bit horny, and hyuck noticed it, so calmly he says "oh, you wanna cum? just use my fingers, i don't mind"

~

I can imagine them being kind of flirty before all of this, where they make jokes about sexual things together but internally are like "just joking!!...unless"

it would definitely get to the point to where haechan is so sexually frustrated that he starts being very pointed with it. Like he would grab your ass just to see if you get flustered, maybe he would put his hands on your thigh when you're hanging out, stare too long at your body on purpose.

So of course the day he invites you over he's done just about everything in his power to be obvious about his sexual attraction to you, and naturally, you're incredibly horny by the usual time to leave. You can't help but rub your thighs together in an obvious and embarrassing way and he is purposely and blatantly looking at you while you do it.

He would probably decide enough is enough at that point, because you're clearly turned on by what he's doing and there's no way in hell he's going to let you leave his place wet for him to waste on someone else, or something else.

When you're talking about leaving, but your body obviously wants to stay near him, he says it.

"Do you want me to make you cum before you leave?"

Of course, you'd be taken aback by this but you're fully aware that he was doing all of this teasing on purpose. You can't help that your body wants him, and maybe you can't help that you can't get him out of head when he's not around too.

"You know I wasn't just joking around this time, right?"

You'd still kind of just look at him and his messy hair in an unsure way, legs rubbing together even more tightly.

"You can use my fingers, i don't mind."

And he would hold out his hand, tucking in his pointer finger and pinky to show you just what you could be working with if you wanted to stay.

shoot to like, ten minutes later, when he's got your back laid against his chest, your legs spread out over his own and his hand buried deep into your shorts as he plunges his fingers in and out of you.

:)