Jaemin: Just the tip (part two)

The silence went on for a bit longer than he would have wanted and he's starting to feel a little embarrassed by his attempt to seduce you on your family's vacation. He assumed your assistance of rubbing your ass against him was a greenlight, and even more so when you let him fuck your thighs the way he did.

"Please?" Jaemin asks again, gently pulling back but gripping your waist and attempting to turn you towards him.

You still say nothing, opting to go with it because again, he's hot, you're sharing a bed with him, and as long as he is serious about just putting the tip in, you wouldn't have to worry about the long-term consequences of this night.

Pressing your ass back against him and rubbing yourself against the head of his cock, you reach your hand behind you to grip the back of his neck and pull him closer. "Just the tip."

He hums against the skin of your neck in approval when you release your grip from his hair, knowing he's going to have to really make an attempt to control himself because he's never actually been able to fuck a girl with barely half of his cock. But for you, and for the sake of this silent house full of your family finding out, he does his best.

Jaemin is internally burning up when he feels you rub against his cock, he's slipping between the folds of your pussy so smoothly that all he can think about is how easy it would be for him to slip right in, all the way, as deeply as he could go.

But he doesnt, instead, he nuzzles into the crook of your neck and uses one hand to adjust himself against your pussy. He presses into you just slightly and shivers at the sensation of relief almost instantly. His other arm is hugging you closely against him to prevent you from moving too much, because he would definitely lose control.

He can feel your pussy pulsating around the head of his cock and it feels so good, but it truly isn't enough. He tries to gently thrust, letting out low groans against the skin of your ear, breathing hot air and closing his eyes tightly so that he can focus on the way your walls hug the tip of his cock.

You wiggle a bit, allowing him to sink in a little deeper, maybe an inch or two of him inside of you now, you aren't giving him the ability to fill you up in the way you wish he could. Then it dawns on you. What if he just, yknow, gets a couple of good thrusts in and pulls out? There's always the morning after pill, right?

Without a second thought, you wiggle more, slowly working him into you as you feel him struggle from behind to control his own body. His thrusts are still short and tight, you can tell he's trying to ignore the fact that you're definitely fucking yourself against him more and more.

Part of him sighs in relief while the other part wonders if you've gone against the rule because you're as horny as him.

"You said just the tip-" He mumbles against your skin before moaning out at the feeling of you sucking him in even more. "You said-" He releases his control and presses in, holding you in place so that he can lose himself to the feeling of your pussy gripping his cock in its entirety.

All you do is nod, reaching back again and trying to pull his body closer to you. The angle doesn't work, so you guess you'll have to use your words. "I know what I said," You sigh out, knowing that the conversation is already over. He's already dragging his cock slowly in and out of you, you can hear his breath pick up and the silent moans that follow.

"That's it--" You compliment. "You can just pull out, right?"

You can feel his hair tickle your cheek when he nods, picking up the pace and slowly moving one of his hands between your legs.

~