Jeno: Car Grinding

warnings: grinding in a car, exhibitionism, whiny jeno who cums in his pants, the rest of dream are shitheads.

The first thought you had was how annoying it was going to be all cramped up in an SUV with 7 men for a long trip to the hotel

The first thought you had was how annoying it was going to be all cramped up in an SUV with 7 men for a long trip to the hotel. You were looking so forward to spending the week in a different city with your friends, but this was the one and only issue.

All of you ran out of money to spend for this trip and opted, instead of working over time, you'd all just squeeze into Mark's passed-down-through-the-generations SUV in order to make the 4-hour drive.

The issue was made worse when Mark reluctantly slid open the SUV door to reveal five back seats. In the first row, there were only two stand-alone seats with a space in the middle to move further back, and behind was one row of three seats.

Within seconds, each man lunged for their seat, leaving you to fend for yourself. Mark, of course, seats himself in the driver's seat and Haechan fought for his fucking life to get into the front passenger seat.

This left Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun in the back row of seats, all comfortably sprawled out on top of each other like this was the most normal thing in the world for them to do. Jaemin snatched up one of the single-rowed seats, and immediately turned around to start making fun of the three in the back. That left you and Jeno.

Of fucking course you had to fight for your seat against the one person on this trip that you kind of sort of maybe fucked one night when you all were drinking. He hasn't mentioned that night to you, nor has he acted like anything happened since so you tried to put it to the back of your head most of the time. But god, this is awkward.

Your life nearly flashes before your eyes when Jeno takes a step forward and claims his seat, smiling at you and your failure of winning this war of the SUV seats. Then, every single of them looks at you.

"I can post up on the floor, it's fine." You laugh, wondering what ever happened to giving your seat for a lady? Then you remembered who you're with and how that definitely won't work. You're not much of a lady around them, to be fair.

"You can come sit on me--" Renjun laughs, throwing Chenle's legs off of him and patting his thighs.

"The back is already packed, plus it would block my view." Mark argues, pointing to Jeno and Jaemin. "Sit with one of them."

You think for a moment, weighing your options and ignoring the fact that Haechan is already dozing off through the dilemma in the front seat. Jeno or Jaemin.

Looking over to Jaemin, you note that he's already got his iPad out getting ready to play some game he's obsessed with and you think that you'd probably just end up ruining the whole ride for him. He's the only one who came with something to do over this trip-- so naturally. . .