Johnny Suh: Persistent

Johnny has it in his head that having sex without a condom would feel better. Despite the number of times he's asked, you always rejected the idea out of fear of getting pregnant. Only with the promise that he will pull out, you allow it this one time. except he doesn't, and he probably didn't intend to pull out anyway.

| | minors dni !!

CONTENT― top johnny, anxious reader

WARNINGS― this is dubcon. do not read this work if you either don't know or know that it will bother you. this is consensual sex for the most part except for like, when it's not but also still is? i dont know? i will not trauma dump to give others the ability to grant me permission to write this. if you don't like it, don't read it.

NOTE― not proof read. here is ur dumpster fire @/neopuppy​ u get full credit for me thinking bout this enough to write it in the span of like a few hours. anyway, *humps pics of mark lee*

 anyway, *humps pics of mark lee*

~

It was just this once where you decide to let Johnny put it in raw. Not because he forced you, not because you felt guilty, and not because you felt obligated. Like him, you've never had sex without a condom but it's the fact that you're not on any form of birth control that leads you to reject the idea more often than not. Doesn't change the fact that you're curious in finding out what it feels like without the thin layer of latex preventing the very real feeling of a cock inside of you.

Today is a little bit different. Johnny brought it up again, promising that he has self-control and will pull out as soon as he starts feeling like he's going to spill his load. If the past few years with him didn't tell you that you can trust him, you feel like you'd probably have already broken up with him by now. So, for once, you agree. Slightly excited yourself to see if it actually feels any better, his smile only made it more exciting.

~

As expected, it did feel better. A lot better. From the drag of his bare cock to the wetness of him and you finally mixing. Johnny appears to agree with you, with the way his body tenses as he finally bottoms out, holding himself there and twitching inside of you. The twitch of his cock stretches you open much like it always did, except this time burning a bit more with how tightly he's packed himself into your small, wet hole.

You watch him intently and notice only for a split second how dark his eyes have become by the sheer raw feeling of your pussy clenching around him. Usually, he's talking, usually, he's already chasing for more friction but it appears he's getting just what he needs at the moment.

When he pulls his hips back he looks down at his cock, shimmering with a coat of wetness from you for the first time. He groans at it, finally being able to feel your warmth without the cold latex needing to be warmed up first, without the latex creating a barrier between your walls and him. Finally, you can feel him, and he can feel you. He can truly feel how slippery you are, sliding in and out with ease once he does finally move his hips a bit faster.