1🥀

The whole venue is decorated with beautiful flowers, as Jin glows under the beautiful sky while standing in front of his soon-to-be husband.

Today is his wedding day with Jeon, and they're having an outdoor wedding. Something that Jin wanted to have from the day he understood the real meaning of love.

He looks at his parents and in-laws with a smile before looking at his husband, who looks somehow gloomy but maintains a smile.

Jin still doesn't understand why there is no one except his parents and in-laws. He thought his friends would be invited at least, but they were also not present.

The curiosity is killing him, but before he can asks anything, the priest starts the ceremony.

••

Once they are finished with vows and exchanging rings, the couple receives the blessings of their parents.

"Mom, why is no one here?" Jin asks, pulling her mother aside.

"Did you forget your husband has social anxiety, and please remember he has haphephobia?" His mother reminded him, and Jin nodded his head. In the excitement of getting married, Jin forgot about everything else.

"Shall we go?" Suddenly Jin heard the voice of his husband, and the boy nodded his head before following the older male.

A black car is waiting for them, and they enter the car, but Jeon keeps a decent distance from his husband.

Soon the car stopped in front of the house, and Jeon immediately got out of the car before hurriedly making his way towards the house.

Jin was shocked at the behavior, but he ignored it for now and walked out of the car. He looks at the beautiful house for a few minutes before making his way inside.

••

While Jeon enters his bedroom only to see his girlfriend. His exhaustion and sadness from all day immediately disappeared into the air upon seeing the girl.

He smiles genuinely at her before walking near her and hugging her tightly. He doesn't have any phobia but lie to in-laws just so he doesn't have to touch his husband.

"I missed you, Taehee." He says, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

But the next second, he got pushed by her.

"You r..really m..married him?" She asks, not able to control her emotions anymore, and Jeon feels so guilty and broken himself. He didn't want to marry Jin, but his parents pressured him.

"You know I only love you. I never want to marry him. Please, baby, even though I'm married to him. I'm still all yours, and you're mine." The male says as he pulled her into his arms, and Taehee cried before kissing her boyfriend for some comfort.

Jeon quickly kissed her back, not caring about his newlywed husband or whether he was cheating on his husband because this was an unwanted and forced marriage for him.

🥀🥀🥀

It's completely new.

Characters—

•Jeon
•27 yrs old
•boyfriend of Taehee
•husband of Jin

•Jin
•20 yrs old
•husband of Jeon

•Taehee
•21 yrs old
•girlfriend of Jeon