22🥀

Seating on the floor, Jeon sips on the alcohol bottle, his heart heavy with guilt and regret. It's been his second bottle of alcohol tonight, as he kept crying for cheating on Taehee. It has been a week since it happened, and in that time, he has sought solace in the home of his friend, Han.

Han sighs, sitting on the living room sofa as he looks at his broken friend. "Jeon, how many more bottles will you drink? Bro, you need to stop blaming yourself," Han said with concern.

"My guilt is consuming me alive. I betrayed Taehee," Jeon cries, tears falling from his eyes endlessly.

"Bro, do you realize that you kissed your husband, not someone else? So how can you say you cheated on Taehee?" Han tries to reason, hoping to remind Jeon of the truth.

Jeon shoots him a glare, his sadness turning into frustration. "I never ended things with Taehee when I married Jin. Jin came into my life later, but Taehee... she's been with me for a long time. She's my first love," Jeon says, his voice cracking with remorse.

Han sealed his lips, understanding sinking in. Jeon was right. He hadn't broken any vows with Taehee when he married Jin. The complexity of the situation becomes more apparent.

"Did you regret kissing Jin?" Han asks, breaking the silence, and Jeon's tears flow even more.

"That's the problem, Han. I don't regret it. I don't regret kissing Jin, even though I already have a girlfriend. I'm a complete jerk," Jeon whispers, his voice filled with self-loathing.

Han's eyes widen as he realized something. "So, you have romantic feelings for Jin," Han states matter-of-factly, and Jeon looks at him with wide eyes, shooting another glare in his friend's direction.

"How can you say that? I love Taehee. How can you even suggest such a thing?" Jeon stands and walks towards the table, taking another alcohol bottle, seeking temporary escape from his emotions.

"But Jeon, think about it. Why did you kiss him? Why did you feel jealous when he was dancing with someone else? Why aren't you regretting your actions if you don't have romantic feelings for Jin?" Han questions, his voice tinged with sadness and worry.

Jeon doesn't have any immediate answer as he takes a sip of alcohol, trying to numb the inner turmoil that rages within him.

"Jeon, my bro, I'm telling you. You do have romantic feelings for Jin. I saw it in the way you danced so closely, in the possessiveness with which you held him. Even now, for the past week, you've been missing him terribly. Listen, bro, if you truly have feelings for Jin, romantically, then you need to confess your feelings to him and break ties with Taehee. You can't keep ruining everyone's lives anymore," Han says, recognizing the delicate situation his friend is in. He can only offer suggestions and hope for the best.

Jeon ponders his friend's words, his mind filled with conflicting emotions. Maybe his friend is right. From the depths of his heart, he feels a longing for Jin. His mind replays their moments together, the touch of their hands, the closeness they shared on the dance floor. He realizes that the void in his heart cannot be filled by anyone but Jin. He hadn't even answered Taehee's countless calls, but his heart ached to call Jin and find out about his whereabouts.

Meanwhile, Jin is no different. He's also missing Jeon terribly. He yearns for his husband's presence, but he knows that what he did was his fault. He realized, what's he feels for Jeon is love and now he's only bringing chaos  in Jeon's life.

Jin understands that he has ruined Jeon's relationship with Taehee, and perhaps that's why Jeon is currently ignoring him. The guilt washes over him as he reflects on the consequences of his actions.

Both Jeon and Jin are burdened by their unspoken love for each other. Their hearts ache for one another, but they are trapped in a web of tangled emotions. The path forward is unclear, but deep down, they both know that they need to confront their true feelings to find the clarity and peace they seek.

And so, as the days pass, Jeon and Jin separately wrestle with their emotions, each coming to terms with their own internal battles. The seating on the floor becomes a place of contemplation and self-discovery, as they grapple with the choices they will eventually have to make.

Will Jeon find the courage to confess his true feelings to Jin and let go of his relationship with Taehee? And will Jin find it in his heart give chance to Jeon or he'll let go of his feelings?

Only time will tell as these two souls navigate the intricate dance of love and self-discovery.

🥀🥀🥀

When I was about to jump on romantic track, you guys stopped voting. Sigh!