20🥀

Jeon clenched his jaw as he watched his husband, giggling in someone else's arms. A whirlwind of jealousy swirled inside him, coupled with confusion. How could he feel jealous? After all, they had only known each other for a few months, and he already found himself consumed by these emotions, even though he had Taehee.

In his intoxicated state, Jeon began to question himself. "W...what is happening to me?" he slurred, his voice betraying his drunkenness.

The next moment, he abruptly stood up from his seat and staggered his way toward the dance floor. His fists clenched tightly as he observed Jin dancing with another person.

With determination, Jeon made his way to the man Jin was dancing with, tapping him on the shoulder. The man stopped dancing and looked at Jeon, surprised by the interruption. "Can I borrow my husband?" Jeon asked, his tone laced with a mix of possessiveness and desperation. Mark, immediately nodded, realizing that Jin was already taken. He smiled awkwardly and left the dance floor.

Jeon locked eyes with Jin, pulling him closer until there was no space between them. He held closely, their bodies pressed against each other as they swayed to the music. Jin could detect the scent of alcohol emanating from Jeon.

When Jeon dipped his head down to nuzzle Jin's neck, Jin's eyes widened in surprise. "What are you doing, hyung?" Jin asked, his voice laced with uncertainty.

"Dancing," Jeon replied with a smirk, his eyes blazing with intensity.

"But it's too close," Jin protested. Jeon clenched his teeth and glared at younger, his jealousy now fully unleashed.

"You were dancing closely with him too," Jeon retorted, his gaze filled with accusation. Jin's eyes widened at the statement. While he and Mark had danced, it had never been as intimate as the way Jeon was dancing with him now.

"That wasn't close, hyung," Jin defended, trying to diffuse the tension.

"In my opinion, it was, and I didn't like it at all," Jeon confessed, pouring out all his suppressed feelings in his drunken state. Jin couldn't help but smirk at Jeon's admission.

"So, you were jealous?" Jin asked, amusement dancing in his eyes. Jeon vehemently shook his head.

"No, I'm not," he denied with fervor.

"As you say," Jin said, the smirk still dancing on his lips. They continued dancing, each lost in their own thoughts and the unspoken tension between them.

As the party drew to a close, Tae and Jm provided a driver for Jin, realizing that Jeon was too drunk to drive. Jeon and Jin bid their farewells and stumbled out of the house together.

Throughout the car ride, Jeon remained clingy to Jin, unable to keep his hands off him. Jin shook his head at his husband's behavior, but if he was being honest with himself, he secretly enjoyed the closeness. When they finally arrived home, Jin helped Jeon into bed, supporting his intoxicated body. Jin made a move to leave when Jeon's grip tightened around his wrist, pulling him closer.

"What...what are you doing?" Jin stammered, his face flushing.

"You're so b..beautiful, Jin," Jeon blurted out in his drunken state. They stared at each other, the air crackling with unspoken desire. Jeon leaned in for a kiss, and he kissed him softly before finally succumbing to exhaustion, passing out on the bed, leaving Jin in a state of shock.

As Jin looked down at Jeon, his mind was filled with a whirlwind of emotions. Confusion, desire, and a hint of guilt conflicted within him. Little did he know that this moment would ignite a fire between them, changing the course of their relationship forever.

🥀🥀🥀

For next chapter, please give 50 votes to this chapter.