23🥀

It had taken Jeon a whole week to come to the conclusion that he couldn't live without Jin. The distance between them had caused him immense pain, and he had realized that his feelings for Taehee had vanished, leaving his heart filled only with thoughts of Jin.

"I will head home," Jeon informed his friend, where he had been staying for the last few weeks. Han smiled and watched his friend go, knowing that this would be a life-changing moment for Jeon.

As Jeon drove towards his house, a smile formed on his lips at the thought of seeing his husband again. He couldn't wait to be reunited with Jin, after living without him for what felt like an eternity. His heart raced in his chest as he followed the familiar route back to their home.

As he reached their house, he parked his car and walked towards the front door. Initially, he thought about knocking, but then decided against it. He took out the key from his pocket, unlocked the door, and stepped into the familiar living room. His heart beat faster in anticipation of seeing Jin.

"H...Hyung." Jeon's gaze shifted towards the voice, and time seemed to stand still as he locked eyes with his husband. Jin was standing in the kitchen, a mixture of surprise and relief evident in his wide eyes. Tears welled up in both their eyes as they realized how much they had missed each other.

Without a word, they started moving towards each other. As they stood in front of one another, a silent understanding passed between them, and without uttering a single word, they tightly embraced each other. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, hardly believing that they were finally in each other's arms again. For how many days had Jin waited in the living room, yearning for his husband's return? And how many times had Jeon been seconds away from driving back home to be with Jin?

But now, after all the suffering and longing, this moment was worth it. They felt complete once again.

"I missed you," Jeon whispered, his hands tightening around Jin's waist, and younger choked back a sob, unable to contain his emotions any longer.

"I missed you too. It was so hard to live without you," Jin confessed, tears streaming down his face. Jeon's heart ached at the sound of his husband's cries.

"Please, stop crying. I would never leave you again, baby," Jeon pleaded, breaking the hug. He cupped one side of younger face, their eyes locked in a gaze filled with love and sincerity.

"Promise?" Jin asked, searching his husband's eyes for reassurance.

"I promise you, baby. I would never leave you. How could I ever leave the love of my life?" Jeon replied, causing Jin's eyes to widen in surprise. His heart skipped a beat, unable to believe what he was hearing. His husband had just called him the love of his life. Could his husband truly feel that way about him?

"Love of my life?" Jin asked, tears flowing even more freely.

"Yes, love of my life. I truly love you, Jin. These past weeks have made me realize just how much I crave you, how much I love you," Jeon confessed, his voice filled with sincerity. Jin cried even more at older male's heartfelt words. Jeon panicked, fearing that younger male didn't share the same feelings.

"You don't know how much I've longed to hear that. It feels like a dream. If this is a dream, I never want to wake up," Jin said, breaking through all of Jeon's confusion. He threw his arms around Jeon once again, holding him tightly.

"It's not a dream, baby. I truly love you," Jeon reassured him, his heart racing in his chest.

"I love you too." Jin said, and Jeon's stomach fluttered with butterflies, and a radiant smile spread across his face.

They continued to hold each other, savoring the moment, until Jin remembered something. He bit his lower lip nervously, contemplating whether or not to ask Jeon about it.

"What about Taehee?" Jin finally asked, and Jeon's heart clenched with sadness for Taehee.

He took a deep breath and replied, "I will break up with her when she arrives. It wouldn't be fair to end things over the phone. But I've made up my mind, Jin. I can't continue living with her knowing that my feelings have changed." Jeon understood that his decision would break Taehee's heart, but continuing to live a lie would only lead to further pain for all involved.

"I'm sorry for breaking your relationship with her," Jin started to apologize, but Jeon immediately placed a finger on his lips.

"No, it's not your fault. It's mine. My feelings changed, but I don't regret it. Loving you is a beautiful change in my life," Jeon said, desperately wanting Jin to understand that he had no regrets about their love.

Jin nodded and smiled, his heart overflowing with happiness. Jeon couldn't help but pull him into another tight embrace.

"I'm so happy," Jeon said, his voice filled with pure joy.

"Me too," Jin replied, breaking the hug.

"Now go freshen up. You look like shit," Jin said playfully, making older guy shoot a mock glare at him. He chased after Jin as he ran off, their laughter echoing throughout the mansion. In that moment, their love and happiness filled every corner of their lives.

They both realized that this was just the beginning of their journey together. The road ahead might not be easy, but with their love and dedication to one another, they knew they could overcome anything that came their way.

🥀🥀🥀

Thoughts???
Let me know, if you're liking it or not.
Beside this, please vote. I'll update it frequently once it's hits 1K.