10🥀

Jin carefully measured the sugar, his concentration focused on creating the perfect sweet dish for their customer.

As he stirred the mixture, he felt a looming presence beside him. He glanced up to see Chanyeol grinning mischievously. "Hey there, Chef,"

"Hello," Jin greeted back.

"Whatcha cooking up today? A sugar storm?" Chanyeol ask peeking at the dish.

Jin chuckled softly, shooting Chanyeol a playful glare. " I'm aiming for the sweetest perfection."

Chanyeol leaned against the counter, an intrigued gleam in his eyes. "You know, Jin, I can't resist your desserts. They're as addicting as you are."

Jin blushed, grateful for the mask hiding the warmth creeping onto his cheeks. He continued stirring the mixture, hoping Chanyeol would drop the subject. But oh, Chanyeol was relentless.

"So, Jin," Chanyeol began, an air of determination in his voice. "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime. You know, when you're not busy creating your masterpieces."

"I appreciate the offer, Chanyeol, but I have plans tonight. Another time, maybe?" Chanyeol pouted playfully.

"Alright," Jin smiles, a twinkle in his eyes and with that, he returned to his task, leaving Chanyeol to admire him from afar, a mixture of admiration and longing written on his face.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the world in hues of orange and pink, Jin finally arrived home to find Jeon, Tae, and Jm gathered in the living room, eagerly awaiting their movie night.

Excitement buzzed in the air, filling the room with an electric anticipation. "Sorry for making you all wait," Jin said, panting slightly as he entered the room. "I just had to change into something." He flashed a smile at them and went towards his bedroom.

When, Jin return back Jeon's gaze lingered on his husband a bit longer than necessary.

"You look cute," Jm complimented, and Jin's cheeks bloomed with a rosy blush, and he giggled playfully.

"Maybe," he replied.

Tae chuckled and wrapped an arm around Jm, grinning. "If your talks finish then can we go?"

"Yeah!" Jeon replied.

The group made their way towards the theater. The night promised laughter, shared snacks, and stolen glances that hinted at something more.

Meanwhile, Taehee clenched her fists as she scrolled through her phone, rage burning within her like a supernova seeing her boyfriend with his husband.

"He'll stole my boyfriend. He'll stole my Jeon. I have to do something and get rid of him!" She screamed like a maniac, fists clenched in determination. She's very much afraid to lose Jeon.