8🥀

Jin is walking home after his work, lost in thought as he navigated the empty streets. The evening air was crisp and cool, and the moon was full overhead, casting a silver glow over everything. Suddenly, a sleek black car pulled up beside him, and Jin's heart skipped a beat as he recognized the car and voice coming from the driver's seat.

It's his husband!

"Hey, Jin!" Jeon called out, flashing his signature smile, after getting out of the car.

Jin's heart raced but he forced a smile onto his face. "Hey," he replied, trying to keep his voice steady. "What are you doing here?"

Jeon replied, "To pick you up, obviously."  Jin smiles but as he looked into the passenger seat, he saw Taehee sitting beside Jeon, her long legs stretched out and her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail.

Jin's smile vanished, and he felt a pang of jealousy.

"Hey, what's up?" Jeon asked, noticing Jin's change in expression.

"No, nothing," Jin replied quickly, trying to brush it off. "I just... uh... didn't expect to see you here, that's all."

Jeon chuckled, "Okay, now let's get inside the car."

"Say hi to him." Jeon whispered to his girlfriend once they're inside car.

Taehee turned to look at Jin, face plastered with fake smile, "Hey," She said!

Jin felt his heart racing as he forced out a smile and a greeting, trying not to show how hurt he was feeling seeing them together. "Hi."

As the car drove off, Jin engaged in conversation with Jeon. The older asked about Jin's new job at the restaurant, and Jin excitedly told him all about it, gushing about how great it was and how he had made new friend.

Taehee listening to their conversation with a mixture of amusement and jealousy. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy as she watched Jin and Jeon interact, their laughter and banter filling the car.

"So, what's it like working at the restaurant?" Jeon asked, his eyes on the road as he navigated through the busy streets.

"It's amazing!" Jin exclaimed, his face lighting up with excitement. "I've never felt so alive, you know?"

Taehee raised an eyebrow, her mind racing with thoughts of her own. She had always been a bit possessive of Jeon, and the thought of Jin, his husband (only for name), suddenly becoming closer, didn't sit well with her.

As she's hears their laughter, she grip on the armrest tightened, her nails digging into the soft leather. She couldn't believe how easily Jin was fitting in, how quickly he had become a part of their little group.

"First my brother and brother-in-law and now my lover. I wouldn't let you snatch them away from me....." She thought to herself.

As they drove on, Taehee's jealousy only grew stronger, her mind racing with thoughts of how she could keep Jin and Jeon apart. Little did she know, however, that her attempts would only end in disaster.