25🥀

The couple love blooming like a beautiful flower in the springtime. Every smile, every touch, every shared moment between them was a symbol of their newly developing relationships. But little did they know that a storm was brewing on the horizon, ready to challenge their newly found happiness.

It was a lazy sunday afternoon when Jeon and Jin received an invitation from their friends, to come over and hang out. As they drove towards their friends' house, the older male reached for Jin's hand, intertwining their fingers together in a silent gesture of love.

"Baby," Jeon's voice cut through the soft music playing in the car, causing Jin to turn his gaze towards his husband.

"What is it, Hyung?" Jin asked, the older male's expression turned serious from his earlier happy face.

"I don't want you to tell them anything about us. I want to talk to Taehee first before we share our news with the others." Jin nodded understandingly. Jeon knew, the future was going to be hard, but for now he just wants to focus on his newfound happiness.

As they arrived at Kim's house, Jeon and Jin stepped out of the car, their hands still intertwined as they made their way to the front door. Jm greeted them with his usual warm smile, but his attention seemed to be solely focused on Jin.

"Jin, I've been waiting for you! I had brought some baby clothes, and wanted to show it to you" Jm exclaimed, smiling wide.

"Really?" Jin asked, surprised and Jm nodded his head before pulling Jin towards the nursery without even acknowledging Jeon's presence, who left dumbfounded.

"What with that face, Jeon?" Tae inquired, who had appeared at the doorway.

"Just watching how easily they forget about us once they are together." Jeon replied with a chuckle, shaking his head in amusement.

Tae shared a knowing smile with Jeon, "I know, really, and now with pregnancy news, Jm has prohibited our s*x session too, thinking I might hurt our baby. I get barely time with him now," Jeon couldn't help but burst into laughter at Tae's confession.

"Enough of this," Tae declared, tone quite serious. "Let's cook together. Jm insisted that I should make lasagna, knowing fully well that I am not a skilled cook." Jeon once again laughed, before following his best friend into the kitchen.

"Tell me why you're glowing so much and that smile on your face, what's the reason," Jm inquired, curiosity dancing in his eyes as he had observed Jin's joyful expression

"It's nothing," Jin replied casually, trying to deflect the attention away from himself. "Now show me the baby clothes."

The mention of baby clothes ignite a spark in Jm, who eagerly pulled open the wardrobe filled with tiny outfits, shoes, and socks. Sorting through the colorful garments, Jm explained, "I don't know the gender of the baby yet, so I brought both gender clothes."

As Jm held up a pair of pink socks, Jin's gaze lingered on them for a moment, a mix of emotions welling up inside him. Seeing Jin's expression, Jm flashed a knowing smile.

"Are you not feeling scared?" Jin suddenly blurted out, his voice tinged with a hint of vulnerability as he struggled to voice his concerns.

"About what?" Jm queried, looking puzzled at Jin's unexpected question.

"About pregnancy, about delivery, about baby," Jin clarified, and Jm's smile widened, a sense of contentment radiating from him.

"Scared, a little bit, but above all, I'm overwhelmed with happiness knowing that Tae and I are bringing this baby into the world. It's a miracle of our love—a piece of us. So, if anything, I'm just grateful. Someday, you'll understand when you become a parent yourself." Jin's heart swelled with warmth at Jm's heartfelt words, envisioning his future with Jeon and the possibility of a little one of their own.

"It sounds incredibly heartwarming," Jin murmured, unconsciously placing a hand on his own flat stomach.

"I know, and now tell me, did something happen between you and Jeon?" Jm's curiosity piqued as he probed.

Lost in his thoughts, Jin nodded, a smile tugging at his lips. "Yes, he loves me, and we've decided to start afresh, rekindling our relationship from the very beginning." Jin exclaimed, and Jm's eyes widened.

"What the f**k?" Suddenly a sharp voice broke through with a hint of anger, shattering Jin's daydream.

🥀🥀🥀

Sorry for taking too long to update.