12🥀

Jeon gently apply ointment onto Taehee's hand, his voice laced with concern. "Is it hurting too much, babe?"

Taehee winced as the cool cream touched her skin. She nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "Jin hurt me badly, oppa."

"But Jin said sorry, Taehee." Jeon's brows furrowed, he pressed the cream gently on Taehee's hand. "It was a mistake, not something he wanted to do intentionally."

"Why are you taking Jin's side?" Taehee's face contorted with frustration, her voice rising. "Why aren't you supporting me?"

"I'm not taking anyone's side, Taehee." Jeon sighed, furrowing his brows. "I'm just stating the truth. Jin apologized, so it's fixed."

Taehee knew Jeon well enough to know he couldn't be manipulated. She sighed, defeated. "Fine."

Jeon finished applying the cream, giving Taehee's hand a gentle kiss. "I just want us all to be okay, Taehee. I love you."

Taehee's anger softened, and she leaned into Jeon's touch. "I love you too, babe."

When Taehee spotted Jin, she entangled Jeon into a passionate lip-lock. She slips her tongue into her boyfriend mouth, kissing him hungrily. Jeon was taken aback by Taehee's sudden display of affection, but he equally responded to her.

While Jin merely wanted to summon them for breakfast, but instead, he found his heart ensnared in the agonizing web of envy. His feet turned to stone, freezing him in place, as he watched them. A jolt of pain shot through his chest, searing a bitter ache. Without a word, Jin turned on his heel and fled from the scene, and Taehee smirked against Jeon's lips, savoring her triumph.

"What was that for?" He asked after breaking the kiss, a playful smile on his lips.

Taehee grinned and shrugged, "Just felt like it," she replied, leaning in to peck him on the lips once more.

"Let's go for breakfast," Jeon voice out, and Taehee nods her head.

Meanwhile, Jin couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy that was gnawing at him. He had never felt this way before, and it unnerved him. He tried to busy himself with plating the breakfast, but his mind kept drifting back to the image of Taehee and Jeon kissing.

As they all sat down to eat, Jin couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness.

Jeon noticed Jin's distant demeanor and frowned, "Is everything okay, Jin? You seem a little off today."

Jin forced a smile, "I'm fine, just tired, I guess."

Jeon didn't look convinced, but he let it go for the time being. As they finished their meal, Taehee excused herself to go to work, leaving Jeon and Jin alone in the kitchen.

Jeon turned to Jin, "You know, if something's bothering you, you can talk to me about it."

"I'm okay," Jin said, not wanting to tell him because he have no rights to feel jealous.

Jeon reached out and placed a comforting hand on his, "I care about you, Jin. So if there is any problem, then talk it out." Jin nodded his head.

In workplace,

Chanyeol grinned mischievously as he sidled up behind Jin at the bustling restaurant. "Jin, you look absolutely stunning tonight. Just like that red velvet cake over there, stealing the spotlight."

Jin's cheeks flushed a deep shade of crimson as he turned to face Chanyeol. "Oh please, hyung. Stop with the flattery. We're here to work, not to exchange compliments."

Chanyeol chuckled playfully, refusing to back down. "But Jin, my work would be so much more enjoyable if you were by my side. Besides, I've been dying to take you out for a outing. You know, just friends hanging out."

Jin sighed, realizing that Chanyeol wasn't about to give up. "Fine. I'll agree to go out with you, hyung."

Chanyeol beamed, his eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Yes!"

"Now, go back to your work."

"Okay captain." Chanyeol saluted him, causing Jin to laugh.