14🥀

Jeon sat on the couch, his arm wrapped around his girlfriend as they watched a movie together. Despite the colorful scenes playing out on the screen, his mind was elsewhere.

Unwanted twinges tugged at his heart, pulling him away from the present moment.

He stole glances at Taehee, hoping to find comfort in her presence. But the worry for Jin gnawed at him relentlessly. Is Jin safe? Is he comfortable there with that stranger? The questions whirled in his mind, stealing his attention from the movie and from Taehee.

When Taehee leaned in for a kiss, Jeon turned his head away, unable to muster up the enthusiasm she deserved.

Even as the movie played on, Jeon's thoughts stayed with Jin, the uncertainty churning in his gut. The weight of his worry felt suffocating, and he longed for a way to ease the ache in his heart. But for now, all he could do was sit with Taehee and try to push the troubling thoughts to the back of his mind.

Taehee frown deepened, as she side eye her boyfriend. She could feel the familiar tingle of jealousy prickling at her skin. She knew that Jeon's worried about Jin, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of frustration.

When she got to know Jin went out with someone, she was so happy to spend time with her boyfriend alone but now she wanted to scream, to destroy everything in her path, but she fought to keep her composure.

After a while, with a forced smile, she bid farewell to Jeon and decided to head home.

As she walked away, she couldn't shake the feeling of anger that simmered inside her. She knew Jeon was in a bad mood, and she was equally agitated. If they stayed together, she was certain a clash would erupt between them. It was a never-ending cycle – no matter how much they loved each other, they always found something to argue about.

Taehee sighed as she hailed a taxi, her mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. She knew she needed to find a way to overcome this pattern of endless fights with Jeon before it tore them apart for good.

Tae pushed his husband chest against the window of car, as his lips trailed down Jm's smooth neck. Jm's moans grew louder, his body arching against his husband chest, desperately seeking more of his husband's touch. As Tae bit down on Jm's sensitive spot, a pleasured gasp escaped Jm's lips, but his eyes widened as his gaze shifted to something or we can say someone.

"Jin.." Tae instantly stopped, turned Jm towards him, and cast a wide-eyed gaze at his husband.

"Why you're moaning Jin name?" Tae appears to be quite enraged because he is possessive for his husband.

"I'm not moaning his name. I spotted Jin there." Jm remarks, as he turns to face the window, and showing Jin to his husband. Tae looks at the direction and he saw Jin, who was devouring some street food and laughing with a male. The couple smiles seeing the boy smiling before they drive off, eager to continue their activity.

🥀🥀🥀

Just noticed it's #1 at bottomjin.