DARD

"Mujh aapse kuch kehna hai" said azael making Ada sit on the bed. He sat beside her.

(I want to tell you something).

"Ji" was all she said.

"Mujhe kuch kaam hai jiske wajah se mujhe Dubai jaana padega aur  ham ab ruksathi nahi kar sakte,I hope you don't have a problem with that. We will do the ruksathi after six months" said Azael nervous about how she is going to take this new found information.

(I have some work fo which I'll have to go to Dubai and we can't keep the Ruksathi now,I hope you don't have a problem with that. Ruksathi will happen after 6months).

It's true that Azael knew Ada from a long time. He did want her to be his wife but didn't have the guts to say to someone. When his parents insisted Azael had to go to the girls house with the proposal but never in his dreams did he know that it is going to be Ada. He was suprised too. He thought god has his own plans of things happening. But what Azael has no idea was what is happening in Ada's house,in her heart.

"Ammi,abba ko pata hai iss bare main?" Asked Ada getting annoyed with everything he is saying.

(Does mom and dad know about this ?).

"Ji,nikkah se pehle hi woh log jaante hai" said Azael.

(Yes,they were aware of it before the nikkah itself).

"Toh phir mujhse kyun nahi kaha iss bare mein? Shaadi toh mein kar rahi hu na? " Said Ada raising her voice. Her body started trembling in anger.

(Then why didn't anybody inform about this to me? I'm the one getting married right?).

How could my parents not say such things to me before marriage?

How could they hide such informations?

I agreed to spend my whole life to some stranger, burying my dreams and all they did was lie to my face ?

I'll have to spend the rest of life repenting for the mistake I didn't even make ?

Ada couldn't understand what's happening in her life anymore. Azael did not expect her to be this angry. He moved forward to console her. But she moved back,away from him.

"Agar baat ho gayi toh chalein?" Asked Ada not wanting to stand with her husband in a same room anymore.

( If you are done then can we leave ?).

Both walked outside, they met their parents outside. Both the families said salam . Azael and his family went back to their house . Nobody questioned Azael as they can already sense the tension around him. So they all shut up. Reaching home,all went to their respective roomes.

On the other hand,in Qureshi's mansion Ada barged into her room and cried unstoppablely. Today the little bit of respect she had for her parents was no more. She didn't want to stay here. She felt suffocated.

She lay there on the floor,still in her heavy lehenga. Everything brought her pain. Aadil was so worried about his little sister. Their parents did not even bother to inform him about the ruksathi not happening now. He was shocked too. He knocked on her door. She did not respond. He just opened the door and entered. He saw her laying on the ground.

"Mere baccha,aise nahi karte! Chalo utto" said aadil consoling his sister.

(My dear,don't do this,get up).