SACH pt2

Presenting yall the eagerly awaited chapter. It's long also ig hehe.
And also guys I did not go deep into ada's trauma. I kept it as light as possible so that everybody would read it so don't be disappointed or anything and comment rude things if this chapter isn't upto your expectations.
Enjoy:)

"Yahan baito aur mujhe sab batao,aur jhoot bardasht nahi karunga Ada" said Azael trying his best to control his anger as he took her to their room and made her sit on the bed while he stood by the door, maintaining distance.

(Come here and tell me everything, I won't tolerate lies anymore ada).

"Ji" replied Ada as she gathered courage and words to reveal the truth.

(Yes).

It was very hard for Ada. Those few months were nightmare for her. She did not mean to hide it from Azael but she was helpless too.  But revealing the truth is also dangerous. But she decided that she will not lose her husband over a misunderstanding. She'd rather lose him after revealing all the truth,eventhough it is going to hurt her and will break her into pieces that cannot be gathered together again.

"Kabir was my Baba's brothers son. We both were meant for each other from the day I was born. He was very older than me but what can we expect from our families. I was helpless but he took it to his favour. I only saw him as a brother but he did not. At that age I couldn't identify good and bad. I respected our elders decision. I spent all my time with him. I was not allowed to make any friends or go to their places to hangout. Gradually,I spent all my time with him".

Ada looked up at Azael. She wanted to know what was going inside his head but his face was surprisingly expressionless.

"Continue" said Azael looking at Ada expectantly.

"And I liked his company. Slowly I like him too. But he wanted more. He couldn't hide his devil for too long. He slowly started to get intimate with me. But I did not allow him. I declined him every time politely".

She again looked at Azael he stood there again without giving any expression. But on the inside he was about loose control. He wanted to kill kabir. He burned on the inside but stood as if nothing bothered him.

"When I was in the last year of my college we had to get engaged officially.  Thats when my worst days started. One day he tried to forcefully kiss me and I pushed him away and slapped him,told him not to do such disgusting things. But he instead called me names. That day I realised that he was very bad. He was not what he showed outside. In real he only wanted my body. He did not love me. I wish ...I wish I had told all this on that day itself to my parents but I couldn't. I did not want to hurt them. Baba believed in his relations a lot and even if i told him.the truth with proofs he'd ignore me like he always did. After that day for a few days kabir did not talk to me . I thought he was reflecting on his actions but I was sooo wrong".

Ada couldn't continue anymore. It was starting to take a toll on her. She couldn't breathe properly. She felt like darkness enveloped her. She struggled  to talk and Azael rushed to her side. He got some water for her and tried to get her breath properly. After sometime,she turned normal. It wasn't that Azael was heartless. He just wanted to know the truth and the only option he has is to act a bit rude and distant inorder to make his wife talk. He wanted to help her. Even though he was being harsh on her it was for her best only.

He thought to stop for now and talk about this later today.

"Sojao,phir baat karenge" said Azael and moved to stand but Ada immediately caught his hand. She looked at him with unshed tears.