SACH

Azael woke up after sometime. It felt like he had the best sleep in a while. His eyes suddenly moved to their hands and she was still holding on to his finger. A smile crept on his lips.
He leaned forward and kissed her forehead,his lips stayed there for a moment taking it all in. He felt her shift beneath him so he moved and looked at her.

Ada opened her eyes when she felt something on her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes,she did not want it to be kabir. The thought itself made her feel disgusted. She was surprised to see the green eyes staring back at her with so much intensity.
Blood rushed to her cheeks. She was very drained when she slept but now waking up like this brought a nice kind of energy for her. He kept both his hands beside,caging her under his arms.

"Kya kar rahe aap?" Asked Ada gently keeping her hands on her husband's chest,stopping him from coming more close to her.

(What are you doing ?).

"Kuch nahi bas...." Trailed Azael being lost looking at his beautiful wife. Ada was fascinated by the fact that she is not panicking having Azael around her anymore. She is slowly getting comfortable and though it was weird,she liked it. She liked being with her husband. She liked his little touched. She liked how he is making her  comfortable.

(Nothing just..).

She liked him!

But all the what if's hit her. She suddenly felt anxious. The smile she had on her face vanished. Azael was worried as he looked at the frowning Ada in front of him.

"Ada" he called

"Ada"

"Ada"

"Ji" replied Ada startled.

"Kya hua? Ab udaas kyu lag rahi ho?" Asked Azael as he touched her hair again. He liked her hair. He liked how soft it was.

(What happened? Why do you look so sad?).

"Kuch nahi. Mein theek hu" replied Ada smiling,half heartedly.

(Nothing.im fine ).

"Sachi?"

(Really?).

"Ji,sacchi" replied Ada.

(Yes,really).

Azael was so lost in Ada that Azael was surprised when Ada pushed him very easily and got up from the bed. She looked back at him and went into the washroom while Azael sat shocked.

Ada freshened up and went to the main house while Azael went to get ready. It was morning already. Both slept nicely last evening.

Ada went to meet her mom first. She missed her. Azael's mom was very nice to her. She treated Ada as her own daughter. Her own mother and father still did not meet her after her coming home. Even though she felt very sad but Azael's family made up to her in every single way. But deep down kabir scared her. She did not want this happy family to be ruined because of her.

"Aajo beta! Tabiyat kaisa hai tumhara abh?" Asked nazim Ali, Azael's mom as she caressed Ada's cheeks.

(Come in dear,how is your health now?).

"Ji,ma mein theek hu abh" replied Ada smiling.

(Yes mom,I'm fine now).

"Hmm..chalo jaldi theek hojao hame shopping jaaa hai aur yaahan sab mere liye busy hai. lekin tum aaoge na?" Asked mom while her  eyes shined when she talked about it.