AANKEIN

Hi guys,

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter I wanted to update for guys very soon because it had already been so long since the last update.

And also if you find any problem in the whole story please do let me know so I can correct them but make sure it's a constructive criticism and not hate.

Thank you and happy reading <3.

Ada was very confused. She liked being with Azael and it did not make her uncomfortable. But she knew her limits,if she grows closer to him then it will be very hard. When Azael comes to know the truth just like everybody he will push me away as well,she thought. She wanted to tell him the truth, Azael is a very kind hearted man and respects her the most but she is scared.

What if he divorces me ?

Even though I'm not wrong but what if he accused me just like my father ?

What will happen to me?

All this fear clouded her. She decided to keep it to herself for the time being and tell him once all the new wedding vibes dies down. She also decided to keep him at a distance and not get to attached to him.

She locked the house and walked towards the main house. She didn't want to be alone,her thoughts are now filled with him. She liked when he gently pat her head everytime she does something nice or cute.

Entering the main house,she found mama in the kitchen. Mama was a very friendly and easy going women. She engaged her daughter in law in conversations and made her very comfortable. Ada noticed that haya was missing. When asked mama she said that she went to college as it's their last day. Tears filled Ada's eyes.

It's over,thought Ada .

She later came back home and sat on the couch,zoning out. Azael came inside and saw his wife zoning out. He sat beside her and  loosened the tie and opened the first few buttons of his crisp white shirt.

"Ada" called Azael but received no response.

"Ada" he called a little bit more louder.

After gaining no response,he touched her shoulder and that's when Ada screamed and fell from the couch getting scared by the touch. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. Azael looked at her dumbfounded.

"I'm so sorry....aapko mein kabse bula Raha hu ..lekin aap waise hi baithe rahe the..toh meine....I'm sorrryyy" said Azael still not understanding what happening around him.

(I was calling you from a long time but you were just sitting like that..I'm sorry).

He got up from the couch and held out his hand for her,she shakily accepted and he pulled her up. He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

"Rona mat jaan,I'm sorry" said Azael guiltily. Ada tired to control herself but her past is till haunting her. Finally Azael made Ada stop her crying,he made her sit and passed a glass of water. Ada looked at him after keeping the glass on the tea table.

(Don't cry Jaan,I'm sorry).

"I'm sorry .. mein jaldi..dar jaathi hu"said Ada looking down with guilt as she made her husband worried for no reason. Azael really did get scared today,he finally understood that there is something his wife is hiding.

(I'm sorry I get scared easily).

"It's okay,ab aap theek hai?" He asked holding her hands. Ada's eyes travelled down to his hands that he was holding. Seeing her eyes on his hands,Azael immediately left their hands saying sorry.

(It's okay,are you alright now ?).

"Ji,mein theek hu" said Ada getting up from the couch.

( Yes,I'm fine).

"Aap fresh ho jaaye,mein chai laati hu" said Ada moving towards the kitchen. Azael also moved to their room to freshen up.

(You freshen up,I'll bring you chai).

They sat in the garden, sipping their chai whilst looking at the mountains and taking in the view. The Ali's house was in a secluded area. It was full of Greenery,the way one would always want to wake up to. It always calmed Ada. She'd like to spend the rest of her lifetime here and would never get bored she thought.

"Aap magrib namaz ke baad tayar ho Jaye,mein aapke ammi ke taraf chod deta hu aapko,do din baadh wapas bula loonga. you might also miss them. Okay ?" Asked Azael to his wife.

(After evening namaz,get ready I'll drop you in your mom's place,you can be there for two days).

Ada freezed when she heard what her husband said. She didn't want to be there. She liked it at the Ali's,it was very calm. She wanted to tell him all the truth but then the fear of losing him scared her,again.

"Ji" said Ada while taking the tea cups back to the kitchen. She washed them and dried her hands in the kitchen towel. She turned to see her husband standing arms crossed near the kitchen door. She walked towards him.

"Aapko kuch chahiye kya?" Asked Ada looking at her feet,she couldn't bring herself to look at him. She wondered if it was because he is so large and intimidating or because of the guilt of not telling him the truth. It was slowly consuming her.

(You want something?).

He put his fingers under her chin and lifted it. She looked into his eyes. Those green eyes which surprisingly felt very calm and comforting. He stared at her.she stared back at him.
He loved her eyes, it was grey which changed into different greys in different situations. He always found her eyes fascinating.

"Kya chupa Rahi he aap iss aankhon mein?" Asked Azael. Ada was shocked. She thought he knew everything. She thought this was the end .

(What are you hiding in these eyes ?).

"Mein..wo.. aap " stuttered Ada not knowing what to say.

He chuckled.

"Mein mazak kar Raha tha...aap ready ho Jaye,theek hai?" Said Azael moving away from her. Ada quickly mumbled a yes and went from there trying to calm her breath.

(I was joking,you get ready okay ?).

She closed their room door and slid down,letting her tears flow.

Ya allah,I do not mean to lie to him. I like his way of being with me,he treats me very gently and I'm scared that I will loose him forever. I like being with him,I don't feel uncomfortable with him like I do with others. I know he will protect me . But I will tell him the truth when I come back from ammi's house. He doesn't have to be in this relationship and this mess.

She walked back after getting ready. Azael stood up and offered his hand for her to take and this time Ada gladly accepted. She didn't want to disappoint him anymore. She knew that their relationship will also end and that he will also become like her  father. She decided to give in for the time being .

Ada smiled a little,it was a painful smile but for others it was so beautiful and Azael might have seen the smile and it made his heart beat  a  little bit faster too.