KHOON

Azael heard a scream. He cut the call and ran into the house again. He did not see anybody downstairs so he climbed the stairs and saw a door open. He peeped in to see Ada's mom holding Ada in her arms on the floor.
He walked in only to be more shocked to see blood.

He quickly attended to her.

"Kya hua aunty ise?" Asked Azael panicking.

(What happened to her aunty?).

Ada's mom was sobbing looking at her daughter lying on the floor like this. She blamed herself for all that happened to Ada. Azael picked her in his arms and immediately rushed to the car. He laid Ada on the backseat and Ada's ammi held her on her lap.
Azael  rushed inside  the hospital. He turned a manic seeing his wife like this. He ran brought a stretcher and moved inside. Doctors rushed to his side and immediately attended Ada.

He and his mother in law were left waiting outside.

Ada's baba saw Azael taking Ada outside  but still he did not want to move. His ego was that big. He thought all these were Ada's plan. He refused to believe anything related to his daughter.

A doctor came outside. Azael immediately rushed to her and asked about his wife.

"She is in deep shock and due to the falling she has a few injuries in her arms and side of face but other than that she is fine" said the doctor.

"Can we meet her ?" Asked a desperate Azael.

"Not at the moment,since the patient is in deep shock we'd like to check on her again . You can meet her tomorrow after she is shifted from the observation ward" said the doctor and left from there.

Ada's mom started crying more after  hearing the doctors words. She blamed herself for everything that has happened to Ada again and again.
Meanwhile,Azael was left with million questions.

What kind of shock?

Why did she not tell me anything ?

Did she still not trust me enough ?

Is she lying to me ?

Am I the problem ?

All these questions buzzed in Azael's ears. He wanted answers.

He went to his MIL and told her to go home and that he will stay here. He also wanted to ask her why his FIL is not here but decided not to because he kind of knew something is wrong. He decided that he will ask everything to Ada later.

He sat there in the cold hospital chairs Wanting to meet his wife. He realised how much she means to him and that he would lose his mind if he doesn't see those grey eyes of hers which keeps him sane all the time.

She is also a mystery for him,was the last thought before he fell asleep.

He was forced awaken by Aadil,he was in a business trip and when he came back home today morning his mother told him about it and he rushed to the hospital immediately.
He felt bad that he couldn't protect her sister. He failed at it every single time. Azael was shocked at why his brother in law is acting like this.

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

(What are you doing ?).

"Chodo mujhe"

(Leave me).

All words fell deaf in his ears. Aadil thought that Azael was the reason why his sister is in hospital today. He thought that Azael might have done something to her.