KASHMIR PT 1

It was night by the time they reached kashmir. Their flight landed in srinagar and from there their stay was in 20 minutes. Ada was so tired. She wanted to sleep meanwhile azael's mind was constantly wavering between the divorce and his work load. They are supposed to pitch a perfect presentation tomorrow so that their business can be expanded . Everything was ready,it just needed some proofreading and a few edits but still azael was tensed. It is a very important day for him tomorrow but he is not able to concentrate.  Ever since the divorce word came from his wife's mouth,he hasn't been the same.

They checked in the hotel. It had a view of the lake. The staff led the couple into their room. After a few minutes,they were left alone. Ada walked in first,looking around the room. She stood shocked as she saw the bed. It was way too small compared to the bed she sleeps at azaels place daily. That bed was way too large so they always had their distance but this bed is very cozy that Ada was sure they would have to brush each other while they slept. Azael locked the room and walked inside only to see Ada standing in the middle of the room staring at the bed like it's a ghost.

"Aapne iske pehle bed nahi dekha hai kya?" Asked azael as he moved to the bathroom to freshen up.

(You haven't seen a bed before or what ?)

Ada came out of her thoughts and just looked at azael as he closed the bathroom door.

"Ya Allah,mein toh divorce karne ke liye apne aap ko tayyar Kar rahi hu  lekin aap toh hame unke paas hi leke jaa rahe hai" mumbled Ada as she sat on the bed.

(OH Allah,I've been preparing myself for the divorce but you are pushing me with me again and again).

She was again lost in her own thoughts when azael came from the bathroom and went straight to the living room. He took his laptop and sat there working. Ada slowly started to move. She took her night clothes and ran to the bathroom. She splattered the cold water on her face. She did not know what to do. She was tired of listening to her heart and brain. She sighed and freshned up. She came out of the bathroom and saw azael standing in middle of the room.

"Thank God,aap aagaye. Mujhe toh laga ki aap baag gaye " said azael as he sighed in relief as he saw his wife. Ada spent so much time in the bathroom that it scared azael a little bit.

(Thank God, you came.i thought you ran away ).

"Mein kyu baagungi?" Asked Ada as she moved out of the bathroom. She put the clothes for laundry and turned to look at azael who was so shocked to see his wife's hair for the very first time. Her hair thick,long  and black made azael go crazy.
He moved towards  her lost,while Ada moved backward as her back hit the cupboard not allowing her to move anymore.

(Why would I run?)

Both were so close to each other. Azael was completely spellbound whilst Ada did not know what to do. She put both her hands on his chest to stop him from coming forward and azael came out of his thoughts. He realised what he was doing. He backed away and maintained some distance.

"I'm sorry, the thing is it's the first time I'm seeing your hair like this and I did not realize what I was doing...I'm so sorry" panicked azael. He did not know what happened. It felt like he came from another world for a moment. He felt so bad .

Ada just nodded her head and continued doing her work.

"Waise dinner pe kya khayenge aap?" Asked azael as he tried to lighten the situation.

(What do you want to eat for dinner?)

"Kya hum Bahar jaa sakthe hai?" Asked Ada.