DIVORCE

Ignore any typos or something.  I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer.

Happy reading <3.

Azael got up and went towards their room slamming the door harshly. He sat on the bed and calmed his breathing. He was burning from anger and he did not want to take it out on his wife. He wanted to shout at her,scream at her for asking for a divorce.
How could she even think of it,thought azael. He wanted to end this kabir chapter and Start their lives once again happily with his wife but he had to leave to kashmir today for a week on a business trip. He thought for a while and then called his assistant to book another flight ticket for his wife because leaving her here alone is not up for discussion anymore. She ain't safe here,he thought.

He freshned up and left the room. He saw Ada sitting numb on the couch in the living room trying to control her tears.

"Utto" said azael looking at Ada intensely. She immediately stood and gave all her attention to him.

(Get up).

"I have to go to kashmir for a week for office purposes and I'm taking you with me so Pack your clothes and be ready by 5 in the evening" said azael in one go.

Every time he looks at her all he remembers is the divorce word. He composed himself and left for office not before telling a maid to help his wife in packing . He also told his parents about it and informed them to be normal with ada's parents and not act weird with them until he is back. He got in his car and hit the road. He was not going to office. He was going to visit aadil in a restaurant. There are still a few things he needs to know.He reached the place and saw aadil sipping some coffee. He went towards him. Both brothers greeted each other and silence enveloped them.

"That night when kabir came into ada's room what happened?" Asked azael as he got tired of the silence. He wanted answers soon.

"Bhai,yeh sah aap usse puchne chahiye..mein kaise Bata sakta hu?" Replied aadil. He was genuinely confused on how to tell such things to his sisters husband eventhough he was his bestfriend. It was more awkward when Ada told him everything eventually but then the pain and anger made him forget about the awkwardness. But this situation was not the same.

(Bro,all these you should ask her...how can I tell you  all these ).

"Bas kehdo yaar. She gets scared,nervous and panic attacks when she talks about this. I can't see and bear it anymore. So please help me" pleaded azael.

(Just tell me man....)

"He tried to rape her. That bastard " said aadil clenching his jaw.

"Why didn't you stop him? Why did you not kill that bastard ?"Asked azael furiously. He was angry on how her brother did not protect her .

"Bhai, when it happened I was not there and when she revealed it,it was the night of your marriage. I did not know what to do" said aadil guiltily.

"Aaplogon ne yeh bhi nahi socha ki kabir aur Ada ki engagement ke bare mein mujhe aur mere family ko pata honi chahiye?" Asked azael.

(You Guys didn't even think that it's important for me and my family to know about kabir and ada's engagement?).

"Mujhe laga aaplog ko pata hai uss Barein mein. Lekin phir mujhe Pata chala ki aaplogon se yeh Baath chupa hua tha".

(I thought you guys knew about it. Later only I came to know that it has been hidden from you guys also).

"It is very wrong bro. It feels like the whole marriage was a lie or some sort of compromise" said azael absent-minded.

"Sorry yaar" said aadil.

"Bas. I'm leaving bye" replied azael. He lost it completely. He couldn't believe that kabir tried to rape his wife.

Such a disgusting man with a disgusting heart!.

He went back home at 2 in the noon. He went straight to his house rather than the main house. He searched for Ada everywhere and he couldn't find her. He got scared . The fear of loosing her was real. He then called to the main house only to know that Ada is with haya.He then called haya and told her send his wife back here. Ada did not want to face azael. She asked for a divorce,eventhough she did not want that. She was helpless. She did not want anything to happen to azael and his family. She knew that kabir was a disgusting man and would do anything to satisfy his ego and revenge. She did not want to hurt him anymore. So the best way she thought was to divorce him and move far away so that his family and himself are safe.

She entered the house and saw azael sitting in the living room sipping some water. He was lost in his thoughts. Ada thought to escape him by going into their room but he stopped her,again.

"Ada" he called.

"Ji" replied Ada as she turned to face him.

"Packing hogaya?" Asked azael standing up and walking towards her.

(Done with packing?).

"Ji" replied Ada nervously. She wanted to know what's going on in her husband's head.

"Okay,aap tayar hojaye. We will leave in 30 minutes to the airport " said azael as he walked out of the house to the main house. Ada stood there wondering whats wrong with her husband. She was talking about divorce this morning and he was very furious but then now he is taking her on a trip.

(Okay, you get ready.).

Weird,thought Ada.

Ada got ready and brought all the luggages in front of the main house. Azael and his parents along with haya came outside.  The next few minutes went by as mama lectured azael on taking care of her daughter, Ada and to not leave her alone anywhere.

"Theek hai mama,Allah hafiz everyone " said azael as he pulled his wife and made her settle in the car. He also joined her while the driver ignited the car to life.

(Okay mama,bye everyone).

"Happy mini honeymoon bhaiya and bhabhi" shouted haya teasing her brother and bestfriend. Azael sat there in shock wondering when his sister grew up so much while Ada had blush covering her cheeks.

Azael did not leave her side even for a second. He made sure Ada was close to him and always protected. His eyes kept wandering here and there making sure nobody looked at his wife that would make  her uncomfortable . Ada noticed all the efforts he was making. She would be lying if she said she was happy to divorce him. Azael is everything a girl would always want. But after everything that's happened Ada didn't want azael to be with her. She wanted him to be happy with someone who is not broken and scared like her. But azael thought other wise, he has been in love with her for quite some time now and he has no plans on letting go of her.

Assallamu Allaykum and hello guys,

Hope all are well .

So azael is in love and Ada wants divorce :)

What do you think will happen next?

And also guys what do you think should we do with kabir ??

I'd love to know your thoughts :)

Also this is a filler chapter lol.

The upcoming chapters are gonna have romance 😍 😭.

Kashmir and romance.....hmmmmm.....are yall excited??????????

Stay tuned 😉

Love yall 💓