SAATH

He is still angry with me thought Ada.
She was feeling so suffocated standing in a heavy dress and fake smiling while she did not even have water since breakfast. It  made her feel sick.
Azael got down the stage to attend someone while ada sat on the stage nervously. She still felt all eyes on her.
Her parents came and left just like that. Her baba did not even look at her. Her ammi spoke a few words and left and aadil couldn't attend because of some work but he told ammi that he will visit her soon.

After sometime,a group of boys walked on the stage and came towards Ada. They were Azael's classmates. They just wanted to see their bhabhi and maybe pull her leg a little bit,but for Ada it wasn't the same. She felt dizzy,she stood up as soon as she saw them . She felt sick to her stomach seeing so many men coming towards her.

"Kya bhabhi kaise hai aap?" Asked one of his friends.

(Hey bhabhi,how are you?).

Azael kept an eye on the stage from time to time. But when he looked at the stage he found his wife to be surrounded by his friends. He knew they are harmless but he was worried for her. He ran to the stage.

"Accha doston niche jaao mein aaraha hu" said Azael slightly threatening his friends cause they don't understand normal language.

(Okay guys,move away from the stage,I'll come there).

The boys left the stage. Azael looked at Ada who was in verge of tears. He stood in front of her hiding her view from others;nobody could see her.

"Aap theek hai?" He asked.

(You alright?).

"Ji" said Ada taking deep breaths.

After making sure that she was alright.He made her sit down and passed a bottle of water to her. She drank the water and mumbled a small thanks to him. They both sat silently for some time.

"Mujh-e mard-on se d-ar lag-ta hai" said Ada slowly while Azael just nodded.

( I am scared of guys).

Ada sat there thinking that he doesn't care and is just acting for namesake since there are so many people present there. She felt hurt. But then she suddenly gasped when Azael slowly interwined their hands together and kept it on this thighs.

"Relax" was all he said as he slowly rubbed his thumb finger on her hand making sure that she is comfortable.
Ada felt something happen. Maybe her heart did skip a beat?.

.
.
.
.
Both the couple returned home. They were tired and all they wanted was to sleep. But Azael also wanted to know the reason she was nervous around people and mostly with men. They entered the room and Azael took out his clothes and went to change in the other room leaving Ada to change in their room. She freshened up and changed into her night suit. She had a shawl around her and her hair was in a bun as usual.

Ada sat on the bed waiting for her husband. She wanted to apologise properly for her behaviour eventhough she was angry at him for bringing a proposal at the wrong time and marrying her,she knew that he was unknown to all this and all of it was a coincidence.

Azael entered the room,put his clothes in the laundry and sat beside his wife keeping a decent distance. He knew she wanted to tell something. He waited patiently for her.

"Mujhe maaf karde aap,I did not mean to upset you"she said fiddling with her shawl.

(Please forgive me,I did not mean to upset you).

"Theek hai,lekin aapko mein accha nahi lagta kya?" Asked Azael wanting to know what his wife thought of him.

(That's okay,but don't you like me?).