4

"What game?" Bill chirped scooting closer to his girlfriend. Natalie scratched her head for a moment trying to think, Tom interrupted her before she got the chance.

"Suck and blow?" He cocked a brow, Natalie 'ooo'd seemingly liking the idea.

What? That sounds like a shitty porn.

Natalie grabbed my arm yanking me off the couch to sit cross legged on the ground with her. I finished off the last of my drink setting the cup behind me.
Tom plopped down on my right, the girl he was with on his right, and Bill on the other side of Natalie, making us a perfect circle.

"Do you have a piece of paper?" Natalie asked Bill, he perked up, "I'll go get one." He stood slowly, stumbling as he went off to find one.
What is the paper for?

"You don't know how to play this do you?" Tom leaned closer whispering to me. I shook my head, a dumb look on my face.

Bill handed Tom the piece of paper, and waltzed back over to his spot in our small circle.

"Okay, you take this." Tom lifted the small piece of card paper, moving it up to his mouth. "And you suck on it bringing it to the other persons mouth, Then they have to suck, taking it from you. While they suck, you blow so the card is theirs now." I nodded trying to show that I understood.

What's the point of this game though?

"If the paper falls, and your lips touch the other person, you have to drink."

Ahhh, so it's just a game for horny college kids to make out, and get shit faced.. makes sense.

"Okay, I get it."

Tom smirked, "So, who first?" He looked around the group. The girl next to him raised her hand, "Meee". Tom handed the card paper to her.

I watched as she lifted it to her lips, holding it there, and leaned forward, successfully passing it over to Tom. My pulse raged rapidly as he leaned in closer to me, I almost froze.. our faces just an inch apart. The brunette next to him was piercing me with her eyes, I think she would murder me if I dropped the card.

Quickly, I closed the distance between Tom and I, focusing as I took the piece of paper from him.
I had to stop myself from dropping it when I turned to a very giddy Natalie.
She lifted her slender hand wrapping it around the back of my head as our faces met, just the thin card paper in between our lips.
Natalie accepted the sheet quickly passing it to Bill, who gave it to the other girl, and it was now with Tom again.

I was anxious now, as no one has fucked up yet. Toms being this close to me wasn't helping, there's something so magnetic about him.
He copied Natalie from earlier, instead of the back of my head, he wrapped his fingers around the nape of my neck, gripping it as he roughly pulled me closer to him.

Agonizingly slow he brought his face to mine, purposely letting go of the card once our mouths were a centimeter apart.
The last thing I saw was the glint of his lip ring, before his lips were hungrily pressed into mine, gliding over, and morphing together in a perfect rhythm.

All the system in my brain were going off like alarms bells, losing focus on everything besides the feeling of Toms soft wet lips on mine. I pushed my body closer to his, he smiled against my mouth as he pulled away.
I was stunned, my face flushed, I didn't miss the almost sinister expression on Toms face though.

"Now you have to drink." Tom spoke in a mocking tone, the corner of his mouth curved up. I was dazed, like I was high off of just being around him. Tom handed me a bottle of straight vodka.

"Wha.. from the bottle?"

He chuckled, "Yes, drink." I hesitantly lifted the rim of the large glass bottle, taking a small swing. Almost gagging at the vast difference in taste and smell compared to the fruity drink I had earlier. The girl next to Tom snickered mockingly as I shook my head, sitting the drink down and turning to Natalie to continue on with the game.