11

The look on Toms face was priceless! And exactly the motivation I needed to get extra hot for the bonfire tonight.
I got Georgs number, and soon after the boys left my shift was over allowing me to rush home and get ready for the party. I said my goodbyes to Gustav and left to go home.

Once stepping inside the dorm Natalie was of course no where to be found still.
She's probably staying at Bill and Toms house because she's a coward bitch.
I shrugged sitting down at my desk pulling out my makeup bag.
I applied dark kohl shadow above and below my eyes and winged out some liner on the top lid. After coloring in my brows to enhance them, I put some silver glitter on the inner corner of my eyes to make them pop.
Satisfied with that I moved onto to clothes.

I've gone shopping a few times in an attempt to step up my shabby wardrobe. For tonight I slid on a way to short black miniskirt, with some sheer black tights underneath, and for the shirt a dark cherry red tube top. I don't have much in the way of jewelry, but I found a few silver chained necklaces and a bracelet to match.

Georg :) : Hey! bonfire starts in about 30 minutes, you ready to be picked up?

I texted him back quickly telling him I was ready and sending him the address of my dorm building. I was a little nervous and also feeling partially guilty. I think Georg is very handsome, but I'm still hopelessly head over heels for Tom. I only agreed to go with Georg to make Tom jealous, but I'm still going to have a good time anyway.

Georg is very sweet, at least from what I know about him so far. I stood up taking one last look in the mirror before heading out the building to wait for Georgs car. A loud rumbling engine alerted me to his arrival.

"Wow you look gorgeous." Georg smiled coming around the car to open the door for me.

I blushed, thanking him, and sliding into the passenger seat. He gently shut the door once I was inside and came around to the drivers seat, hopping in and starting the car.

"The bonfire is at Toms house?" I asked lounging back to relax in the seat, while he pulled out of the parking lot. His car was warm and smelled faintly of cologne.

"Yea," He grinned, "Tom and Bill are just finishing setting everything up. Apparently there's gonna be a lot of people there."

"Even more that usual?" I was shocked a little. I can't imagine how more people could fit in their house.

"Some how yea," he chuckled. "They set the whole back yard up pretty cool, lots of stringed lights and tables with food and stuff."

I smiled, "Wow, what's the special occasion?" I raised my brow in question.

"They didn't tell you? Tomorrow is their birthday."

My eyes widened a bit. Oh my god! I don't have a gift or anything.

"No they didn't." I chewed at my nails, "I didn't bring a present, I feel horrible."

"I'm sure they don't mind, especially since they didn't tell you." I nodded giving Georg a small smile; I still feel terrible though.

Tonight is Tom and Bills birthday party and here I am showing up with Toms best friend in an attempt to make him jealous. Don't even get me started on how bad I feel for Bill just because Natalie is his girlfriend.

"Here we are." Georg patted my shoulder bringing my attention away from my mind.

He made his way around the car opening the door and extending out the palm of his hand for me to take. I placed my hand in his allowing him to escort me into the busy house.
The inside was decorated with streamers, colorful lights, and a big banner that said 'Happy Birthday Bill and Tom'.