8

"You like what you see? Come in." The last part of Toms sentence was more of a demand than anything, making me feel weak at the knees.

I swallowed, following him into the dimly lit room. Previously I only caught a few glimpses of his room, and surprisingly it was more bare than I would've thought.
He had a massive king sized bed in the center, with dark sheets, and what looks like a black bed spread; It's too dim to see the exact shade right now.

A window to the right, and the left of the bed, which are covered by black velvety curtains.
Lastly bathroom off to the right of the bed, and a closet on the left.
His walls were white, empty. I expected at least a poster or two of something, but there was nothing.

Tom made his way over to the bed, collapsing onto it, and stretching his arms out over his head. I wasn't sure what to do, feeling awkward I stood there fumbling with my fingers.
Slowly, I worked my self up to walk closer to the bed, placing a knee on the edge of the mattress.
Toms eyes were closed, and his breathing was relaxed. After a moment he noticed me half standing at the end of the bed.

"Are you gonna come here?" He whispered, jutting his tongue out to swipe a quick lick over the ring positioned at the corner of his mouth.

Shakily I lifted my other leg to the bed, still resting a few feet away. Tom motioned for me, extending his arm out in a gesture for me to get closer.

I brought my hand to meet his, "ahhh." I yelped at Tom suddenly yanking my body on top of his, receiving a chuckle in response from him.

Tom wrapped both of his arms around my back, pressing our bodies even closer together somehow. I'm glad it's so dark in here, because I'm sure the expression on my face is giving away how nervous I am. I placed each of my hand on his bare upper chest, trying to steady myself so I don't fall over.

A heat continued to rise up my neck as Tom stared at me intently, not saying anything.
He moved one of his hands that was on my back lower gently cupping my ass.

His other hand went up letting his rough fingers wrapped around the back of my neck. Frozen, all I could do was listen to my pulse drumming in my ears, focusing on the small movements, and advances Tom was making.
Pure amusement was written on his face while I stared down at him, unsure of what move was going to be next. The only thing I did expect was him to kiss me; my subconscious wish was granted when the soft flesh of his lips was on mine.

Gentle kisses, very different than the time we kissed before when playing a party game. It felt like I was kissing a different Tom. The hand behind my neck changed positions to caress the side of my face, while the other hand started to lightly massage the side of my butt he was holding.
A warm pool of heat continued to stir in my belly; little by little allowing me to let go of any anxiousness or inhibitions.

I want him! I don't care the consequences. Scratch that.

I need him.

However embarrassing to admit, I need him.

Tom continued the gentle assault on my lips for awhile which allowed me to get used to the sensation of kissing someone. Let alone someone this skilled. I tried to ignore the ache at knowing how many other women have been exactly where I am before. Shaking the thought away, I slid one of my arms further up so I could touch the side of his face.

So soft, incredibly soft.

I guess I thought with how rough his personality is sometimes that his body would match, but it was the opposite. Toms lips curved into a smile as I felt along his face and jaw; not stopping his kiss he began to nibble at my lower lip, causing a gasp to leave my mouth. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in, exploring the cavity.