10

I made it to the front door quickly; steeping out down the gravel driveway I hear the door open, and close behind me. It's raining now.. almost pouring.

great! I don't care.

"Bella! Wait up." Toms footsteps caught up to mine, his hand on my shoulder turned me to face him.

"Don't you have some where to be? Wouldn't wanna hold you up."

I don't care if I'm being rude, I'm hurt.

"What? Come on you know me better by now than to think I'd let you walk home by yourself." He ran a hand across his forehead wiping away the cold rain droplets that laid there.

"You don't get to let me do anything, because you don't have a say in what I do! I'm not your girlfriend right? So don't get it twisted. See you later." I turned to leave again, his hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me back.

"What's wrong with you?" He looked hurt, and I almost believed it for a second.

He knew that I was inexperienced, could probably assume that I was a virgin, and yet he still was ready to just leave me as soon as the deed was done!

I know I know.. it's my fault I let it happen, but that still doesn't make it hurt any less. I thought he was changing! And he was! At least in how he treated me the past couple of days.
I guess that was all an act too. An act just to get in my pants god I'm such an idiot!
I could feel wetness welling up in my eyes which was luckily disguised by the rain that was now pouring down.

"Nothings wrong with me Tom, forget it." I sighed.

"I get that you're mad or whatever, but I'm serious. It's pouring outside, and it's a long walk. Let me take you back to the dorms." Toms hand was back on my shoulder, his lips pressed into a firm flat line.

I stood there for a moment, hating that he was right. I shouldn't walk home in the rain, that won't fix anything or make me any less mad.

"Fine." I brushed his hand off of my shoulder, and followed him back towards his car. Sitting inside I'm sure I'm soaking his leather seats.

Tom started the car and pulled out of the driveway. We sat in silence; Toms eyes on the road and mine stuck out the window.

"Look.. I'm not sure what I did, but I'm sorry." Toms voice came out quietly, like a child who was scolded.

I'm so conflicted.

Technically I have no right to be directly mad at him. I did agree to this and now I'm facing the consequences of my own actions. It still sucks though; Just because it's normal for Tom to fuck and leave doesn't make it any less shitty, or make it hurt any less.

"It's fine. It's my fault, just forget it. Thank you for taking me home."

"Of course. I'll see you later?" He asked hopeful, almost making me believe it was genuine.

"Sure Tom. Bye" I waved a hand closing the door and running through the rain back into the dorms.

Once inside I found Natalie and Bill lounging on her bed. They had a laptop playing a movie and were cuddled up all cute and cozy. I felt bad for Bill, does he not know the shady bitch that his girlfriend is?

"Oh my god babe you're soaked! Where have you been?" Natalie's voice of concern rang through my ears.

I felt disgruntled with her. She controls Bill, she controls Tom, and she's trying to control me. Fuck her!

"I was with Tom." I said casually, hoping to stir some jealousy in her.

"Oh."

My back was turned but I smirked, knowing that tone of voice meant she was bothered. I opened my dresser pulling out a towel and a dry change of clothes.