16

Warning I added more detailed descriptions of sexual content, and used words like cock and such, my bad if you don't like those!

————————————-

Frozen, I stood in place glancing back and fourth between the door and my dad. Toms knocking became lighter but was still incessant.

"You gonna get that?" My dad asked, his tone was pointed making me anxious.

There's no way I can let my dad see him; He'll know instantly what's been going on, if he can't already tell by what Tom said.

I swallowed, time seemingly slowed as I braced myself to open the door. I pulled it back just a crack at first, hoping my dad wouldn't realize who it was. Tom looked angry with an underlying sadness.

"Heyyy.." I laughed nervously keeping the door barely open. "Nows not really a good time." I briefly glanced back towards my father who's lips were pressed in a firm line.

"What the fuck does that mean? Are you seeing someone?" Tom tried to push on the door, but I fought back.

"No!" I half yelled trying my best to be stern. "I can explain later, just leave please." Finishing the sentence at a lower tone, I prayed he would listen.

Instead I felt a hand on my shoulder where my dad walked up behind me. He used his other arm to swing the door the rest of the way open and Toms eyes widened in realization.

"Oh.. shit." Was all he managed to say; I was too scared to turn around and see the expression on my dads face.

"Why don't you get going son." My fathers voice was firm, and demanding.

Tom bowed his head and turned to leave with out saying another word. My hands shook anxiously as I turned to meet my dads gaze.

"That's who you're spending your time with?" There was no venom to his tone, only disappointment which somehow made me feel shittier.

I looked down, biting my lip. "It's not like that.." I started to lie, but he cut me off.

"Somehow I think it's exactly like that. Look Bella, you're an adult, and I can't tell you what to do. But I'm not comfortable or happy with you seeing that guy." He finished his sentence with a flat face.

I began to feel angry at him for his quick judgement on Tom. Sure, maybe Tom isn't the best choice, but my dad doesn't know him at all! He's judging him solely off the few brief interactions they've had. I found myself wanting to defend Tom.

"You don't know him. So how can you be so bothered by me seeing him? Not that I am, we're not together." I fought back the frown trying to form on my face.

Technically no we aren't together, although I think we made some kind of progress last night; whatever progress we made has definitely been set back now.

"I don't need to get to know him on a deeper level bels. I can see exactly what kind of guy he is. Don't think I haven't noticed the change in you too." He sighed running a hand through his hair.
"You don't call me anymore, you got your first job without telling me, and you're keeping him and whatever you two have going on a secret from me."

He's right, normally I would've told him about all of this. We were always close, especially since my moms passing. Never a secret between us, now there's too many.

"You're right I'm sorry, but it wasn't all intentional. I didn't mention Tom on purpose, but the job and lack of calling wasn't. I've just had a lot going on, and became distant." I wrapped an arm over myself in an attempt to calm my nerves.