1 : the moving situation

[author's pov]

Y/N WAS throwing things at her walls, floors, mirrors, and anything that could break something when being thrown at. She was angered, irritated, and saddened. Her boyfriend, or now ex, had just broken up with her, saying that she was too lazy for him. Y/n flinched and paused throwing things around the room when she got a call from her phone; it was Cassidy. She answered, still sounding a bit pissed.

"Hello?" It was a Facetime call, meaning Cassidy could see the mess she had made.

"Y/n!! What the hell happened to your room?" Cassidy exclaimed; concern was written all over her face.

"Fucking Brayden broke up with me," Y/n mumbled, beginning to pick up what was a picture frame of her and Brayden at a nice little restaurant. She picked up the picture and ripped it in half.

"Okay, damn. So we hate Brayden now, yes?" Cassidy softened, cracking her knuckles.

"Yup. Hey Cass, I think I'm going to move." Y/n said. She was fed up with St. Louis.

"Really? That's gonna take forever!" Cassidy stated, she was right too.

"Not if I find the right agent," Y/n shrugged, pulling out her phone to find a moving company.

"What're you gonna do about your channel?" Cassidy asked.

Y/n tensed up; she had completely forgotten about that. "I think I'll just sell the setup I have here and my car. I'll just buy a new one so the moving is more effortless." she said, ending the call.

    Y/N found a real estate agent and finished cleaning her room, now lying on her bed. She had found a cute house in Florida and was conversing well with the agent. He said he was VERY quick with winning over places and that it would take him less than a week for her to get this house. While emailing the agent, her bony dog, Kismet, entered the room, jumping onto her bed beside her. Still emailing the agent, Y/n began petting Kismet and moving her eyebrows up and down since she was becoming tired.

Y/n had just received an email from the agent stating that he had found the seller of the house who was willing to accept an offer for a lower price than the actual amount for the home. She shot up, startling Kismet. She did a small but loud celebration, frightening Kismet even more.

Dominic Estrada

Dominic
Hey Y/n, I convinced the house's seller to let you buy it, but ALSO make the price cheaper!

Y/N
That's really great!! What insurance is there that I need to pay for?

Dominic
Roof, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Summing it up to around 16k.

Y/N
It's definitely cheaper than Missouri insurance. Anything else?

Dominic
Oh yes! You should be able to move into your house sometime next week!

Y/N
Holy SHIT! You're joking!!

Dominic
Haha, I wasn't lying about being quick.

Y/N
No kidding

[y/n's pov]

"I guess he really wasn't joking about being quick," I said, rubbing Kismet's head and laying back on my bed.

"OH-EM-GEE, n/n!! Do you realize how lucky you are?! That is a once-in-a-lifetime experience at its finest!" Cassidy exclaimed, looking up from a sketch she was currently working on in her notebook.

"I know, I know!!!" Cass had been over-obsessing how she had gotten her house so quickly. "I told you I would get the right agent."

"I mean, yeah, but I like, half-ly believed you," Cassidy said.

"Mhm..." I hummed, placing my hands behind my head, Kismet snuggling into my side.

.*~*.

A WEEK had passed, and it was moving day. I had emailed the seller already that I'd get there around 6 pm. I was running slightly behind, so I was scrambling around the house, getting a dog crate for Kismet and packing a bag for the flight. Kismet, being the good dog he is, got in the crate with ease. I got dressed into some wide-legged sweatpants, a white tank top and threw on a CMIYGL crewneck sweatshirt I had left out last night. I called an Uber and grabbed my bags and the crate Kismet was in, dragging it outside.

It was a sunny day, which was good, and the Uber arrived quickly. I stuffed all my luggage into the back and put Kismet in the seat beside me. We drove to the airport, which was a bit long, but there had been no traffic. The Uber driver offered to help me move my bags into the airport, which I accepted, considering how long it would've taken me to move them by myself. I rolled my suitcase into the, fortunately, empty check-in line. "Hi! I'm here for the flight to Bradenton, Florida?"

"Ooh! You are certainly running a little late! Let me take your bags for you!" She printed out tags for my luggage. "If you'll remove your dog from your carrier and put a leash on it, that would be great!" As she said, I removed Kismet from the carrier and clipped his leash onto his collar. She quickly tied the tags onto the dog carrier and each bag. She took my bags, placing them onto the conveyor behind her.

.*~*.

SECURITY WAS painfully slow, but I had made it just in time to situate things, like giving Kismet his medicine for airsickness and putting him back into his carrier right before it was time to board the plane. I had bought business class for the hell of it, making me one of the firsts to board the plane. 

My seat was decently private from the other passengers. There was enough room for Kismet's carrier and me, which was good. I quickly bought the WiFi the plane provided and posted on the Youtube community section, Twitter, and Instagram that I couldn't upload content for two days because of a "special surprise." I turned off my phone as the plane started lifting off, lying back into my seat.

(a/n)

once again, shout out to lizzy. but also my friend illyan for keeping me entertained while writing. as my first "actual" chapter i think i did pretty well! anyways, ily all, please drink water and stay healthy<3333

- violet!!!!