6 : bond

(a/n):
happy fourtha my little shits!! im jk ily all ur sooo cool💃. alberts fruity isnt he? (referencing to the photo above). ilysm please drink water and take care of urself❣️❣️

[albert's pov]

IT HAD been a matter of seconds before I heard her begin to sob. I patted Kismet quickly and sat back on the bed, pulling the covers off of Y/n. There she was, her hair was a mess and her face was stain with tears. Her eyes red and puffy. My heart broke at the sight. I hated seeing her like this. She reached back for the covers but I pulled them away even more. I made her sit up and move over next to me. I knew she had been cancelled over something that wasn't even real.

"Cancel culture is hard, Y/n. I know that myself," I said, whispering in her ear as she laid her head on my shoulder. I combed my fingers through her tangled hair.

"How would you know, you're fucking perfect," she said, I felt her neck heat up and I chuckled.

"It's a uhm, longg story," I said, now laying my head on hers. I saw her search up 'flamingo cancelled' on her phone and I laughed. "Yeah- you're definitely gonna find it there,"

"Holy shit!! You did get cancelled!" She said, continuing to look through the twitter section of my cancellation.

I snaked my hands around her waist and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck. She chuckled, "Dude, that tickles, stop." But I didn't. She then attempted to push my head of but my head wouldn't budge. She whined and laid back, my hands breaking away from her waist. "Good grief, man, you've got an iron grip," she stated and I laughed at that. She turned away from me to which I laid next to her, once again putting my hands arms around her waist but my face was smushed into her sides. She snorted and continued typing on her phone. I assumed she was typing something out an apology for something she didn't even do. That sucks ass man.

.~**~.

ALBERT'S ARMS were once again, laced around my waist. I met this dude like a day ago and I was head over heels for him. My arm was laid on Albert as I drafted out an apology on twitter. It would've been nice if Albert could help me write the apology, but he was asleep and this was something I had to do, because it was my "mistake". I typed out an apology but soon deleted it, writing was not my strong-suit. I typed out my final attempt and posted it, sighing. "That'll do."

y/n
notrealbumble
recently i have received a lot of hate from social media for hurtful words that i will not say i did do it, nor will i say i didnt. because if i say i didnt, i know i will receive more backlash and hate. i have recieved death threats from people which is making me very despondent. i will refrain from posting for a few days and then will be back on my normal schedule. thank you for the people supporting me and i love you all. i sincerely apologize for my actions and will never EVER do it again, cross my heart.
sincerely,
y/n (or bumble)
|
23k likes, 7568 retweets, 9056 comments
|
|
cassidyisgay
hmu_cassidy
y/n i fucking love you and im so proud of you for this. you deserve all the love in the world rn
|
|
kaden
kadenfumblebttm
y/n im so proud of you!! we're here for u:))
|
|
illyanheartsgrimace
jdjdjejejkskskros
gj girl, you dont deserve what ur going thru rn
|
|
lizlaughlove
itsnotlizzyactually
we love u ms bee🤍🤍

.~**~.

I CHOKED out a sob as I read over the comments I received on my apology post. I wasn't expecting so many people to be on my side in this, I took my arm off of Albert to which he dragged back on top of him. I chuckled and sniffed, using my other hand to wipe away my tears. Albert's grip tightened on me and I grunted. I turned around and faced Albert, flinching when I saw his eyes were open. "Albert, what the fuck."

"Whatttt?" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Bud, I thought you were asleep," I sighed, getting out of bed. "Plus, you need to go."

"Shit you're right!!" he jumped out of bed, grabbing his phone and giving a final kiss to Kismet on his head. He then headed over to me and gave me a long-ish hug.

"Al- what-" I hugged him back, confused. He pulled back and handed his phone to me, showing an empty contact. I laughed and took his phone, typing in my information. I pulled up contacts on my phone and handed it to him. He typed in his contact information and we gave each others phone back. "Alright, shoo shoo. I need to clean up." Which she was right, there was still empty boxes around her house and she had to get ready for the day too. He ran downstairs.

"Alright, alright! I'm out!! By the way I'm adding you to a gr-" He was cut off by himself closing the door. He had asked the car repair man to drive the car to my house so I didn't have to drive him to his house. This guy-

My phone was immediately bombed by a bunch of messages from a number I didn't know.

roblox kiddos🔥
July 22, 2:38pm

(8**) - *** - ****
Y/N!!!! OMG ARE YOU GOOD

who r u😭😭

(8**) - *** - ****
kaden u little silly

OMG KADEN

MR.FUMBLE🫣
HI Y/N🔥🔥

(7**) - *** - ****
kaden if ur gonna use emojis use them right

who now💀

(7**) - *** - ****
temprist:D

HOLY WHAT

TEMP🐡
ok so basically (other numbers assigned to names) to make it easier for u

DANI👭
OMG! ANOTHER WOMAN

DANI KISS ME🙏🙏

LAUGH🫵😂
its not june guys

DANI👭
SHUT UP. Y/N I WILL KISS U