12 : into it

(a/n):
lol filler chapter. be hyped for a sapnap fanfic yall, bc its coming😈. anyways ive made it official im ending the book at 20 chapters! ty for like the 300 something reads i have rn. :) ily all sm and pls take care of yourself. bc youre just amazing in general.❤️

TW:
lime, maybe, idk😁

[albert's pov]

THE GIRLS had begged for me to return to y/n's house (with Kismet, obviously) because she was whining for me to come. They told me she was wasted and was putting up a fight until I came over.

I was walking quickly over, knowing the girls wouldn't take another second of her whining. I soon showed up at her door, knocking. Dani had immediately opened it, she was the most sober. She sighed with relief. "N/N!!! YOUR MAN IS HERE!" She yelled, her head turned the other way. I immediately saw a stumbling y/n, grabbing onto EVERYTHING for support as she ran over to me. I chuckled as she hugged me, quite tightly. I grunted as she kissed my jawline once.

"Flamflim, hi hi." She slurred, looking up at me with half-lidded eyes. I blushed furiously, Kismet wagging his tail at the attention from Cassidy, Paige, and Dani.

"I think you two should get a room," Cassidy wiggled her eyebrows, Paige snorting. They were half as wasted as n/n.

"Mhm~." (i internally cringe everytime i use "~"❤️😞) Y/n hummed, dragging me to her stairs.

"Babe, wai-" She smashed her lips against mine at the foot of the stairs, when we pulled apart I ran a hand over my face as we made our way to her room. I never knew someone could be so lustful when they were drunk.

When we got to her room she pushed me onto her bed, she climbed onto me, her face inches away from mine. I rolled both of us over, me being on top of her.

"Aw man, I wanted it doggystyle," y/n whined. I blushed furiously, planting a kiss on her forehead before laying down next to her. She turned away from me, most likely angry. I groaned in annoyance and latched onto her waist, digging my face into her sides.

.~**~.

[y/n's pov]

I WOKE up to a painful migraine, but also an Albert latched tightly onto my ribs, he laid on top of my collarbone. (kirsten and albert photo above for reference💪) I smiled and played with his hair, occasionally combing my fingers through it. Kismet was lying at my side. I pet him, not even a few seconds later Albert was putting my hand back on his head. I began to play with Albert's hair again, Kismet whining.

"ROO! ROO!" He barked, I groaned, starting to pet Kismet. Albert whined, placing my hand back on his head.

"I can't deal with you guys!!" I removed my hand, not petting anyone. Albert lifted his head from my collarbone, our face were inches away. He than kissed me, passionately. Kismet whined.

He pulled away. "Someone's clingy," I snorted.

"Compared to you last night? Nowhere near!" He snickered. A scarlet flushed over my face, I swatted at his face.

"I couldn't be THAT bad." I scoffed, flicking him in the head. He winced.

"Yeah you could." He flicked me back, I sighed.

I got out of the bed, and headed to bathroom, getting ready for the day.