10 : love shit

(a/n):
my pinterest homepage is filled with albert bc of this shitty story. whst the fuck. anyways i made another longer chapter, btw im going on a trip soon so i might not update for a while!! btw, bolded parentheses are a/ns thruout the chap, there wont be much tho!! ok ok love you all please take care of yourself bc you fucking matter🤍

[y/n's pov]

"DUDE, WHAT NOW?" I groaned in distaste as I trudged over to the door, I was tired of opening and closing this door. I cracked the door open to see a messy-haired Albert, his eyes lit up as soon as I opened the door. I opened the door wider, but not letting him come in. He was wearing a white graphic tee and brown corduroy pants, he also wore brown vejas. (istg if u dont know what vejas are👿)

"Hello, n/n." He crossed his arms, he was eyeing Kismet as Kismet did the same to him, in a good way though. He smiled at me to which I melted at. God.

"Uh- hi, Albert. Sorry, come in. The girls kinda just woke up." I moved to the side, letting him in. He greeted Cass, Paige, and Dani, but they were too busy to notice, they were whispering away at something. I only heard slivers of the conversation which were, "Albert and Y/n" and "couple". I didn't have to hear more to know what they were talking about. I dragged a hand over my face. "Guys, for the love of god, and the last time, me and Albert aren't dating! I don't like Albert, he doesn't like me. That's final." I drew a line with my hand at the word "final".

"Who said I didn't like you," I heard Albert mumble, his hands stuffed inside his pockets.

"Do you?" I asked, a slight bit of hope bubbled inside of me.

"Well, uhm, uh- I-" Albert fumbled with his words, he was adorable, man. The girls were giggling behind us, but silenced themselves, waiting for an answer from him.

I grabbed his hand, dragging him to my room. "Let's talk about this somewhere where my friends aren't near." I rolled my eyes, he laughed. Once we had made it to my room, Albert sat on the edge of my bed, I stood in front of him. He was holding my hands, looking at me, smiling. He looked so pure. God.

"Promise you won't be mad?" He asked, his voice was rough since he had probably just woken up, but it was soft and pure. His eyes stared into my mine, desperation and love flashed in his eyes.

"I p-promise." I hadn't meant to stutter, I removed one of my hands and covered my eyes like I was shading them, my face was probably tinted red. He then removed my hand from my face and held it again.

"Y/n, I like you. I think you're an amazing person, since the day I had laid my eyes on you I had promised myself that I would become friends with you. But now I realize I have a strong feeling of wanting to become more than friends, and it's not best friends. I understand if you don't fee-" I cut him off my embracing him in a long and tight hug. He chuckled and snaked his hands around my waist.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, pulling away from the hug.

"You don't even know how long I've been waiting for you to ask that." He grinned.

Our faces slowly moved closer to each other, I could feel his heart beating through his chest as I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Just kiss already, man!!!" I heard a familiar voice, then two others shooshing them. I looked at my doorframe, Albert pecking my cheek instead of my lips, still felt nice. There stood, Cassidy, with Dani's hand on top of her mouth, Paige's head in her hands.

"Cass, you idiot! You ruined it!! They were just about to do it!" Paige whined.

I groaned, them deciding to leave and close the doors. I heard their feet shuffling away as I looked back at Albert. He looked back at me through his eyelashes, he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. He then slowly closed the short gap between us. I smiled albert as we kissed, I pulled away, Albert looking at me, lust flooded his eyes. He tried to kiss me again but I stopped him with my palm. He whined, though it came out as a muffle because of my hand. I laughed, this time I kissed him instead.