13 : crash.

(a/n):
the titles a tad bit scary, anyways. i lied to yall, lol. i think this'll be the last chapter. this book is mentally draining for me and idek what to write anymore. uhh anyways. i hope u have the best day ever. ly. you deserve the solar system.

[albert's pov]

Y/N AND I had declared we'd walk around town today, like where all the shops are, if you didn't know.  We walked downtown, hand in hand, looking at small antique stores. We entered one, it was run by a sweet old lady. She greeted us as we looked around. Y/n spotted a white ceramic vase that had painted pink and green flowers sprawled across it. She looked at it.

"I think I'm gonna buy this, and when we grow old and move in together we'll remember and cherish it, together." She smiled looking to me.

"Oh yeah?" I looked back at her.

"Mhmm," she hummed, I kissed her on the cheek. She carefully picked up the vase and brought it to the front.

"Just the vase for the lovely man and woman?" She said, adjusting her glasses. Her hands shaking occasionally, her white, thin waves rested on her shoulders. She smelled of a faint rose perfume.

"Yep!" Y/n gleamed, she squeezed my hand. It was a fairly cheap vase, though I payed little mind to it, as long as I was with her I wouldn't care if we bought a $100,000 chocolate bar.

We left the antique shop, the sweet old lady had given us raisin cookies to which I happily enjoyed, y/n was only halfway about it. (i love raisin cookies but ik ppl hate them, so i js made her think theyre mid) We placed the securely packaged vase in the car and continued walking around. We stopped at a Sephora, a Nike, and also this fancy clothes shop that had like prom dresses and tuxedos (which was my idea).

"What's this shop for?" She asked me, raising a brow.

"Mm, I dunno. What if we went to this fancy restaurant, like, tonight?" I said, shrugging.

"Albert!! Really?" She beamed, her e/c eyes shining.

Pink dusted my cheeks, "Yeah.." She gave me a quick kiss before running towards the dresses (or suits, you never know). I chuckled as I went to look at the suits, running my hand over the rack. I decided to pick out a normal tuxedo, bringing it up to the counter. I glanced at y/n, she was still looking. She immediately found one, a smile crossed her face. She brought the clothes to her chest, looking at herself and twirling. Though she stopped halfway, looking at me. She smiled and walked over.

She placed her dress on the counter, taking out her card.

"Hey, what!? I'm paying!!" I exclaimed, also taking out my credit card.

"Ah- what!? You've been paying all day!!" She grunted. We fought to put our cards into the slot, she ended up putting hers into the slot. The cashier looking at us, an amused look in his eyes. We apologized and left the store. It was the evening now and our reservation was soon. We decided to change into our clothes in the town restrooms, they were gross, but, so what?

I walked out of the restroom, patiently waiting for her to come out. I put on some extra cologne, knowing it'll wear off during the dinner. The warm and woodsy smell entering my nose as I breathed. I saw her come out of the room. I felt like I was going to get a bloody nose, but I didn't, thankfully. She looked so. Fucking. Beautiful.

dress option