3. The chamber out of thin air

"Why are you standing so far away? I know you want to come closer. Why don't you do that?" Jimin asked, the ghost of a smile remaining on his lips, looking at Jungkook's eyes glinting at the lake reflecting moonshine from above. 

"I'll drown if I do," Jungkook answered melancholically, his breathing shallow. "What are you doing to me? Who are you?"

"Come closer and find out," Jimin tucked a leaf inside the book and folded its spine close before darting straight at Jungkook.

"No," the 18-year-old showed great strength. "You are... Dangerous." Jungkook's heart flared on hearing the rich sound of Jimin laughing in a high tone.

"You are right. I am. But you still want me to touch you in ways you would never admit in the light of the day." Jimin offered. Jungkook didn't answer. He gasped when Jimin jumped down from the rock he was sitting at and began to cross the lake.

The closer he got, the haywire Jungkook's head got, skin buzzing, heart fluttering like magnets were trying to suck the iron right across his aorta. When Jimin's hand cupped Jungkook's nape, his pupils dilated, the reality distorted and he turned into a delirious putty.

Every sane thought and valid resistance deserted him, leaving no room for arguments. A soft and delectable moan let itself out through the red petal-like lips. Jimin pulled Jungkook to his chest. "Darling," he cooed, "I can feel you. The things happening inside you."

Jungkook's pupils were dilated to the point that the little light from the moon also battered his cornea. Tears began to roll down at the threshold of pleasure, his skin sweating. Jimin tasted the salty outcome of his effect on Jungkook's neck. "Please, Jimin," Jungkook gagged. If Jimin didn't do anything, he was sure he would demolish, taking every bone every muscle in his body with his soul. "Please be inside me so deep that I wouldn't know where I am ending and where are you beginning. Please."

Jimin smashed his lips onto Jungkook's, locking them, gliding his tongue across the red ones, entering inside the warm and wet mouth of the young boy all the while holding him in his arms. Jungkook gripped the roots of Jimin's silky hair, yanking them with his tight fist to get an iota of semblance. Without breaking the kiss, Jimin lifted Jungkook's body. 

The younger felt gravity losing his side as he floated in the air, or at least he felt like it before he was gently lowered into the wilderness.

The yellow, violet, orange, and white flowers looked like the entryway to Nebula when his neck craned to look at them closely as Jimin went down to work on his Adam's apple. 

"Darling, mine."

"Mmm," Jungkook responded, his fists still gripping Jimin's hair. 

"You have to believe that we are inside a chamber. No one can see us. No one can hear us. You'll not tell a soul of what I am doing to you. No one will find out the way you feel when I touch you, when I look at you... Don't think. Believe."

Jungkook half shrieked and half gasped when Jimin's lips touched his clavicles, his pajamas getting ripped, his skin coming alive the more it was exposed. "It's a chamber," he answered. In front of his eyes, a shiny, beautiful, and transparent wall emerged out of thin air, showing such a big reflection of his gushing pink face as though he was looking through a telescope at himself from another dimension. "I'll not tell a soul." He vowed, locking eyes with the diamonds in the sky.

"That's what I want," Jimin pulled away his head, and Jungkook's body was pulled up by an invisible attraction towards the older on its own. "Turn around."

Jungkook turned without losing a jiffy.

Jimin's soft hands cinched onto Jungkook's waist as he lowered his lips onto the velvety skin of the boy's inner thighs, making the latter's back arch. "You'll not scream."