9. Annihilation and endless black

The way those black eyes were boring into Jungkook — with a vengeance and fury like that of a broken star willing to annihilate where it falls — his hands wanted to grab onto something to help himself lift from his lying position on the bed, but he could try all he wanted, nothing helped him move. 

Jungkook's heart was shaking, knowing it was Jimin's raw gaze at him. When Jimin's beauty was ethereal, almost like he was an angel, his features were dark and cold. Jimin looked at him like a devil starved for blood for centuries. "What did I say to you, Jungkook?" The man asked in a calm tone that didn't resemble his outer state. "You'll not talk to anyone about us. Didn't you agree with me?" 

He was expecting an answer and Jungkook couldn't speak even though he had a fair idea that his life depended on it at that moment. "What did you tell me, Jungkook? You begged me to make you feel good and in turn, you promised you won't talk about us to a living soul. Or did you forget?"

Jungkook's wide, fearful eyes were hooked to Jimin as he inched closer and closer until he was in his face, the ghost of his pleasant breath fanning on his lips. 

The boy shook his head, clutching his fingers around his palm. Jimin let out an airy snort when his eyes traced over the bead clinging to Jungkook's neck. As he reached over and ripped it away from the chain, Jungkook realized he couldn't move all the same, more to probably do with fear. "Tell me," Jimin crooned softly, his palm caressing Jungkook's cheeks before grabbing hold of his chin. "You were going to blabber. Weren't you?" 

"N-no," A guttural protest flew out of the teen's lips at last. 

"No?" Jimin grinned in amusement. Taking out his tongue, he lapped over Jungkook's upper lip where a thin layer of sweat was forming. 

"No," Jungkook said tersely, more determination in his voice this time. "I would never."

"Mm," Jimin sniffed Jungkook's face, inhaling deeply. "But you were." He drawled. "Tell me, Jungkook... Tell me how should I punish you? Should I kill your parents one by one?" He pinched Jungkook's left temple and the latter felt an unearthly vision. It was like an alternate reality he was spinning into. Everything was dark. He could feel the pressure of Jimin's pressed fingers on his forehead. He was floating. He was trying to recognize the place. His eyes were wide. His mother's voice called him from behind and when he turned to look at her, a demon was standing behind her. He snapped her neck before Jungkook could so much as speak one word. He screamed "Eomma!" but the woman fell down to the ground. His father came rushing and looking at his fallen wife, he picked up a knife that Jungkook didn't notice was on the table and slit his throat open, splashing the stream of blood on Jungkook's face.

"Or should I make you kill them?" Jimin pressed his fingers on Jungkook's right temple. The boy felt like he was pulled back from the darkness he was in by something stronger than gravity. He was outside, standing with his feet digging into a few inches of snow. He couldn't see his face, but he was carrying a sharp knife. He sing-songed, calling his parents. A part of him was screaming for his parents to run, but the bigger part was craving blood. His mother appeared in front of him, leaving a tree behind where she was hiding. She wasn't speaking, but she was crying without any sound. Jungkook hoisted the knife straight at her face and she fell backward, the blade cutting bone deep between her brows. The white snow rapidly started turning red. 

"STOP!" Jungkook lamented, finally gaining his voice and breaking free from Jimin's contact. He slid back, cowering into a corner. "I won't." He cried. "I won't do it. I won't tell anyone. P-please. Please don't hurt my parents."

Jimin stood up on the floor, looking at Jungkook's drool running down his chin, mingled with tears. He sighed, not wanting to see the boy in this condition more than he had to. "Come here," he called gently. Jungkook mewled, his head shaking as he pulled his knees close to his chest, tucking his chin in it. His whole frame was shivering like a leaf. "Jungkook, don't make me."

The teenager's head lifted, his lips pouting as his shoulder shook. He crawled over to the edge of the bed, his eyes refusing to look at Jimin, but when the man scooped him up, he let his hands cling to the former's neck for support all the same. 

Jimin walked over to the window bay and placed Jungkook down on something soft. Jungkook looked around, hyperaware of his surroundings. He wasn't in the temple's room anymore, but rather in a big chamber, well-lit, comfortable, and cozy enough to make him breathe better. It was shocking to feel himself teleport, but there wasn't much surprise to the limits of Jimin's capabilities anymore. 

He felt something over his waist. Jimin's hands. They were undoing his bottoms. Jungkook's hands almost came closer to shove Jimin, but he held back.

Seeing that, Jimin smirked, not looking at the boy and just continuing his efforts. As the pajamas came down, Jungkook felt embarrassed by his semi-hard bulge, flushing redder than Ferrari. "What do you want, Jungkook?" Jimin asked when he chucked the pajamas on the wooden floor.

Jungkook refused to speak. 

"Fine," the man started crawling on top of the bed, pushing Jungkook's head down onto the comfortable pillow. "Don't say it, but I know what are you thinking." He pushed Jungkook's head to the side, exposing his skin, and licked a sensitive spot. "You want me, but you don't want to say it. You want me to take you forcefully so that you can fool your pretty brain that it was my fault... That you want to hate me. Tell you what, sweetheart? I don't mind being the bad guy to give my baby the pleasure he is aching for."

Jimin gripped Jungkook's cock in his soft grip, his thumb slowly sliding over the slippery head. Jungkook's back arched, a soft hiss sounding from his lips. "I could make you beg me helpless. That way, you can still blame it on me. Do you want me to do that?" Jimin's thumb continued the slow torture. 

Jungkook's hips jerked up into Jimin's fist. "Say it," Jimin demanded, his eyes when were full of anger, now clouded with raw lust. He stopped his movement. 

"Yes!" Jungkook croaked out in agitation and desperation. "Make me!"

The next moment, his skin felt tingles taking birth on its surface. Jungkook realized how fucked he was. Jimin has been manipulating him since the moment they met. He should have been repulsed and more afraid after how Jimin threatened him, but no. He was so blind by this consuming need that he felt like a bitch in heat. Helpless, in pain, pathetic, and weak. 

He could swear that he never felt anything like it when Jimin licked his penis. The man moved fast. He was down between Jungkook's legs, the flat of his tongue darting out to collect the clear liquid coming out of the boy's cock. 

Jungkook groaned. This was the first time that Jimin was doing this to him, he thought. Or maybe it wasn't. He couldn't tell anymore as all the pleasure jumbled and he started to chase after the stark, white orgasmic bliss. 

His private part inside Jimin's mouth was extremely erogenous and intimate. He continued to jerk up, looking down at Jimin's expert bobbing, feeling the tip of his cock touching the back of Jimin's throat. They didn't stop until Jungkook felt a light like a million stars bursting together behind his eyes. Everything else ceased to exist and he shrieked, letting go, pushing sloppily to release all the pressure inside him into an earth-shattering and back-bending orgasm.

Jimin drank it all enthusiastically.

Jungkook's eyes opened as the feeling of high slowly started subsiding, clearing his vision and thoughts. The way Jimin was looking at him with part longing and part lust, he was unreal, handsome in a way that Jungkook couldn't pinpoint. Jimin's face had something that gave him feminine grace and elegance, but when Jungkook tried to find its source, he couldn't. The full lips, the small button nose to balance them beside the high cheekbones and sharp jaw, everything was masculine. Maybe it was Jimin's eyes, the way they expressed all his emotions.

Despite knowing that he was doomed and Jimin was the reason for it, he still felt that a mere human like him didn't deserve him, didn't deserve an orgasm like that handed out to him willy-nilly. It was too much for him to handle. It almost felt illegal, or a sin, but he wanted to be the biggest sinner to have ever lived on earth.  

When Jimin didn't speak and started kissing him gently, Jungkook moaned, circling his arms around the man territorially. At that moment, he wanted the man all to himself.